-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I use an app called Moodboard. It can be a little glitchy at times, but it works for me. I have Canva, I’ve just never used it to make moodboards before. And I find my pics by just googling stuff, like quotes and aesthetics.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings nice!! I think you did really well on his hair!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oh ok cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 wow! That sounds like an interesting story!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that Riker board is so sad!!
It works perfectly for so many other charries I know too……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@smiley LOL was Pietro seriously going to eat all that frosting??
Actually, since he has the ability to move much faster than the average human, his metabolism must be proportionately higher to account for his increased speed, so maybe a straight-up bowl of frosting is the perfect snack for him if he can stomach it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 awesome what’s it about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@euodia-vision Never heard of that! what is it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@loopylin cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@smiley ah, cool
and I get being wary of AI lol. I don’t think Artbreeder is that bad though, I’ve seen a lot of people use it and no one’s had that bad of problems yet.
and I like their powers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@smiley so cool! what program did you use for those face claims?
I also love their powers, if that’s what those are. Skylar has ice and Nash has lightning?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@trailblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Amir
Amir quickly hopped up out of the pile of shoes, bouncing on one foot for a moment as he regained his balance. He pasted on a goofy grin. “I’m fine,” he said with a chortle.
Thankfully, nobody really cared or payed attention to him for very long. But i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi! I’m Keilah. The first half of your name was funny to me, because my uncle owns an ice cream shop by that name!
We LOVE roleplays lol. There are a bunch, they’re mostly kinda dead/going slow right now, but I’m sure if you joined one it could get everyone to remember them lol.
We also share LOTS of story snippets. There’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore doing good! how about you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ok, great! Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh no, Branson has cancer??
I know a family whose youngest daughter died of cancer…….she was only eight. It was horrible.
I feel even more sorry for Bucky and Madeline now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
oh and Zemo dancing by himself reminds me of him in falcon & winter soldier lol
- Load More

