-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I just saw your Paxton RP when that sent, soo…..
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
He tried to chuckle, but the sound came out as more of a bark. Paxton shrunk back. Maybe that was a mistake.
“I met them before. They were here.” he explained. “Arabella and her friend….the boy, I don’t remember his name….they saved my son’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Should I have written Crosshair’s reply in that RP or should i wait for the other characters to be like “wait what? how do you know his friends?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
“W-w-well….” Paxton began, stuttering. “I have….a sister….”
One of the other boys nudged him. “You said her name is Arabella, right?”
“Yes….” said Paxton, still a little timid. “I-I-I hope she’s here….”
Arabella. Why did Crosshair feel like he recognized that name?
“Who else was she…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure! @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
What was it about Paxton that reminded him so much of Jareth?
Jareth was nowhere near as skittish. He’d have run into that battle and tried to rescue everyone himself, despite protests from Feather and the sheer fact that he was too young to fight very well.
He stepped close to Paxton, trying…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Kad
Eddie and Ellie, as the two Quilanans were called, sort of avoided the question, but Wayne and Zayne, the humans, talked about their family a bit.
Very interesting. Kad hadn’t really thought much about other species. Most which were smaller than dragons were either eaten, or if proven sentient, were left to their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Feather
“Are you all right? she asked the newcomer, the one who’d come with the accented man who’d helped them. He almost jumped, startled.
“Yeah….I’m fine.” he said, but something told her he wasn’t fine.
There was a traumatized look in his eyes….a look she’d seen once on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin Okay. The average hobbit height is three feet six inches (I looked it up), but they are anywhere between two and four feet. Using a three-foot-six character, that means Kad’s lower legs alone are about that tall, if she can barely reach his knees! I’ve been trying to figure out the human to dragon proportions, so you might’ve actually…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
The two oldest boys leaped forward to attack the man that’d tackled their mother. Paxton was forgotten, tossed aside.
Crosshair grabbed the back of Paxton’s clothing and pulled him away, noticing the white feathers running down his back. Weird.
Paxton lay there silently, frozen with fear. “Paxton.”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Kad
The smallest ones were Quilanans. Okay. He’d never heard of them, but at least now he knew what they were. (How tall are they exactly?)
The other two were…..humans, apparently. He’d seen a few of their species before, running around below the feet of dragons in the Concordia marketplace, but he’d never talked to them…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Church was great!
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Crosshair
He watched as another fight ensued. Why was everyone in this castle so hostile? The first time around, most of them had been friendly.
Then he looked down at his hands, and the Firepuncher (sniper rifle) he was holding, and remembered how several years…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m here, but only for a few more minutes.
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin Either of you want to do your characters? Mine just asked them what planet they’re from….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Feather and Crosshair
Great, more bullies.
At least these didn’t have wings, which meant people were much less likely to get yeeted into a wall…..
Feather didn’t even have time to speak to the boy–Paxton–before they showed up. Sent the biggest boy sprawling on the floor.
The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice characters!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
“I’m sure you’re both glad you met.” said the boy–or really, the young man, not too much younger than Crosshair himself.
Feather happened to overhear. “Ha! He used to act like he didn’t care. Now his family takes up half his thoughts.”
Crosshair shot her a glare, although…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, I see. Poor Paxton!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! So they’re not too young. I was thinking they were mostly teenagers for some reason……But thanks! Now I can portray them more accurately in my head…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Paxton likes to paint?? Feather does too! Maybe one of them will notice that. Feather’s armor is speckled with quite a few paint flecks……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 I’m on!
Crosshair
“Where are you from?” one of the boys asked. (how old are they? I know they have to be younger than he is, but….)
Should I tell him? He’s not going to believe me, Crosshair thought.
Although there was one part of his brain that remembered the previous time in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Can I just say I love your switched AU’s?? The pictures you’ve found for your characters are amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Feather
She awoke with a groan. That winged creature had thrown her into the wall…..hard. What a bully!
“Is she all right?” came a couple of voices. Young voices.
“She’ll be fine.” replied Crosshair’s voice. She was glad the winged ruffians hadn’t hurt him too badly.
Feather…[Read more]
- Load More
