-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 Do you mind if Feather and Crosshair leave the group temporarily? I’m planning to have them come back later, but I kinda wanted to see how they’d take being stuck here alone, and how they’d deal with one of the villains when it’s just the two of them. You guys can choose what to do about that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Kad is actually mine, but since I don’t use him too much I can see where the mistake comes from….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sorry for not replying, I was on a road trip. I don’t mind your idea! Since Ezra was the first one Hunter and Omega met, it makes sense that they’d hang out with him, and of course they can meet Eva and Abelard! Maybe that’ll provide the chance for me to showcase one or two of the other three or four brothers in the family.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 All right, that’s totally enough! I can see where you’re coming from, I normally don’t share a lot of info either,
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 awesome paws. How old are you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Dietrich, stop that!! I’m 15 and I sleep with SEVERAL things I’ve had since I was 1. So THERE. *glares at him*
And there’s some comfort for Paxton, I guess….poor little guy….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w
Hunter
“Ugh…hate to cut this short, guys, but I need to get to class.” said one of the boys.
“I do too. I have history, what about you?” Beta asked.
“Hey…I have history about this time!” Hunter told her.
Beta smiled. “Great! I know where it is. I’ll take you there…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh ha ha….funny thing when I saw what November could do.
Remember when I mentioned Kallus a while back ago?
As a dragon (like Kad if you’ve read those RP’s), he can do basically the same thing as November can, set himself on fire….Although it doesn’t hurt him at all.
So when I read that i was like “Oh that’s really cool!”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Hunter
The wolflike human slammed the bully’s jaw, making him release the boy.
“What’s going on?” a voice asked. A female voice, but not Omega’s.
A small raptor watched. She was little–probably younger than all of them–but her claws were sharp.
“Hopefully, nothing now…” The wolfb…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Kad
“Can you stand?” Ellie asked.
Eddie nodded, staggering a bit but finding her footing eventually.
Kad eyed the red creature–Dante–suspiciously. It’d take a long time for him to gain a dragon’s trust.
(that was kinda short but ok, I guess)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Go for it!! Bring Grimm in, I don’t mind! I’m actually going to bring in one of my other characters now. @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
Hunter
“Leave us alone, Hunter, dragon boy, or he gets it.” The bully grabbed another kid who’d tried to help and held him close.
Hunter tensed up. He didn’t want any…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Okay, so I don’t know how your characters will act, but I’m going to assume they just want to make a scene, and don’t really have a reason to target my characters specifically. Which means they might be a little surprised when they find out that Hunter took it as an actual threat.
@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka @wilde…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
I’m just going to skip to the second day and say Hunter and Omega have gotten through their classes with minimal incident. Until now, that is.
(Do you mind if I let my charries have a run-in with one or more of the bullies? Or are those guys busy beating up somebody…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Kad
“Does anyone here have medical experience?” asked Reuben, the human boy who’d helped the twins.
Kad stared at his talons for a second.
He did, a little bit…..Bardan [his uncle and teacher] had taught him some skills…..
But would dragon medicine work on other species? Especially if he didn’t have anything…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka Whew! I’m back! I was on a trip to my grandparents’ place for Thanksgiving, and didn’t have internet while traveling, which was the only open time I had for writing.
Feather
Nyx had woken up, apparently helped by a medicine Zlatan and Vulkasin had on them. Thankfully Hitchens’ whip strike hadn’t killed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Ah, okay, makes sense about him. Poor guy! I hope someone shows him the truth soon!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin Great idea! Crosshair’s going to be all like “WHY DO THEY HAVE MY PICTURE IN THIS BUILDING???!!!” And Feather’s just going to try to calm him down, which might or might not work…..That’ll be hilarious. I’d like to see how the other boys take it too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon you mind if I RP?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 They made ME mad. Enough to want to call the police on them…. But not on Aramis and Edric yet. On LILITH first. It’s not really gonna do anything because she’s too powerful, but no matter….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
Omega
“You’re good, and yep, sure is. Lions are certainly my favorite animal of all time.” William said, grinning. “So, Omega, what do you like to do? What’s your favorite subject? Mine is PE.”
“Really? My brothers are great at PE. Me…I like science sometimes, especially…[Read more]
- Load More
