-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
And these are the MCs of my current WIP. I love these two. 🥰

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think my post posted.
Y’all’s moodboards look awesome!! I have so many to share! I’ll start with the twins of a fantasy duology that I am taking a long hiatus from.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅
Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’re willing to share)
1. I’m working on a dystopian YA trilogy (may become a series, but not quite sure yet). My MCs ar…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi, everybody!! I’m Esther. I’m a homeschooled, volleyball playing, violin squeaking, dog obsessed, middle schooling, God loving, amateur writer!! I’ve kinda been haunting the forum for a while waiting and waiting until I turned thirteen… so here I am!! I’m so glad to finally be here and can’t wait to meet you all!! 😄❤️
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I have to take a break and do some chores, but I’ll RP when I get back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
Hunter
Ezra led them to a truck which apparently belonged to him. “All right, we’re off!” he said as he started the engine and pulled it out of the parking lot.
Hunter had a bit of a tough time fitting the seatbelt around his wings, but he eventually got it. “This is a pr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin that’s kinda cool! I’d do it. Or maybe a character hears the bell and someone new enters the scene?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Erich! Too funny! (I love sibling dynamics.)
Dietrich gets a redemption arc??? Yay! I love those! (He’s gonna have to apologize to Hunter at some point though. Wasn’t he the one that got blasted with ice? Or was that the other boy….)
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
Hunter and Omega
“Well…we cou…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
BTW I kinda like your forum signature.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@e-m-trepke any of them! Whichever you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ok then! Because Hunter, Omega, and their brothers, in the original story I took them from, were created and born specifically to be soldiers. So if there’s a conflict going on out there, that could explain some things for my characters in this universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh and Crispin is a bit like Keefe? That’s cool! I like the KOTLC series.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@e-m-trepke Any that you want! I don’t mind. My computer died, though, so I’ll have to get my tablet to reply.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@e-m-trepke I remember that–it was fun! That’s why I put my characters in again….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon What exactly is Reuven doing? Is there, like, a war going on right now? Because if there is, I just realized some of the things my characters do might connect to that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @wilder-w @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Aggh, wrote a reply and then accidentally deleted it….Wasn’t the forum either, it was me copy-pasting something by accident.
Hunter
“Hello. You two must be Hunter and Omega.” Eva told them.
“We sure are!” Omega practically bounded around the humans.
Hunter was still reg…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure. I’m going to get off soon, so if you reply I most likely won’t be able to answer.
Feather and Crosshair
Feather’s eyes stayed to a familiar-looking door. Hadn’t she been through it before? With Rinzler…..last time…..
“Crosshair, over there.” She tapped his shoulder. “In that room…there…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Alright, you want me to do that now?
- Load More
