-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone Just to be clear, I noticed Cammie called Feather a “girl”….Just to be clear, she is an adult. Sorry if it sounds like I took it the wrong way, I was just making sure you knew.
Feather/Crosshair
“The wind threw him against a wall. I think he has a concussion.” Beth explained.
“I’m fine.” Simon mum…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I’m finished, but I’ll still go last–it gives me time to work on some other stuff on the computer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian Does a Star Wars fanfiction where all the characters are half-dragon count as high fantasy? Just a really weird question, because it seems like it fits the description.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I’m ok with being last.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody I’m on the Monday group too! I’ll get on in a few, I have to do some chores first.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 You can go ahead and do that now (that is, whenever you see this post) because I’ll probably be on in a couple hours, ready to post it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini Yep, that happens. I’m not a class person–I took an IEW class once and found I wasn’t a fan. But a creative writing class that was somewhat spontaneous, I liked a bit better, so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini I can see that. I just write whenever my brother isn’t asking me to play with him….and sometimes when he is…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian Nice character!
@whalekeeper Chickens, yay! No guarantee Howzer won’t try to eat your chicken though……. (I’ll make sure he doesn’t.)
Speaking of which, I have a drawing of him. It’s not that great, but it’ll give you an idea of what he looks like:

He can stand on two legs or on four, but since I’m not sure how large…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini Yep, same with me and the outlining. I can’t do it. I did once, for a story my dad and I are writing, and that wasn’t too bad, but for anything I write by myself I just go through with ideas I have in my head and discovery write the rest.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@acancello Yeah, I don’t watch much TV either, but there are a few shows I really like. Most of them are from streaming services though.
Reptiles are great, in my opinion!
I’m not a HP person, but I’ve seen some of the animals in Lego sets and stuff and they are pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
@power While I’m not a poem person, I looked up the pig-footed bandicoot and they are interesting animals! They’re extinct, though, sadly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@ava-blue That would be so cool! I should draw one sometime to show you. All of my old drawings were done when I was, like, ten so they’re not that great……
@mineralizedwritings yep, I was obsessed with big cats once.
@euodia-vision Nice job! I like the name written in both languages.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! It’s all good!
(Tbh, I probably should get off now as well. XD)
Good night!! 🙂 😴
First and foremost, to finish the first draft of the first book of my WIP by the end of the month. About three chapters left!! It may be more, since I’m not entirely sure what is happening next. XD But I’m like power-writing…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
I can chat for a few minutes now!! Just finished writing a chapter!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I’ve been playing for almost 5 years. Yes, I think you could! You should try it sometime :). I bet you’d do awesome!
Aw, thanks!! 🙂 <3
Heyoo!! Wanna join our chat?
I’d love to, but I can’t cuz I’m about to write. I’ve got four chapters left to write and I want to finish by the end of the month. 😄
I’m just talking with…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OMG!! Girl, I do that every. Single. Scene. I. Write. XDXD I love doing it too! And, I actually have been thinking about different themes for different scenes!! I play piano, and I’m learning how to compose my own music!!! I’ll have to share some once I compose it and play it!!
That sounds sooo cool!! I’ve played piano for……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!!
We’ve watched all of them. I can’t remember if the books or the movies were better cuz I read the books like a year ago. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
- Load More
