-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, well, you like it, and that’s the most important thing!!!! 😃😁❤️😊
Definitely! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Fair point. Although this might have not been a current thing–perhaps it happened in the past, and the arcanin quickly settled it….and that helped the felisaro too, even if it wasn’t intended.
@kyronthearcanin If you don’t want to listen to our suggestions over the course of this discussion, you don’t have to! We’re just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Oh, I meant it as more of prejudice than actual truth. I mean, we’ve seen they don’t like halflings, and we’ve seen the serpenree treat the lupinari with contempt.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL, Hitchens….call him that to his face and he will kill you.
Crosshair
“I’m not entirely sure how to get home…would it be fine if I travelled with all of you? I don’t want to be a bother.” Hitchens asked.
“No,” Crosshair snarled, at the same time Feather said, “Fine.”
What?
He turned to her. “Are you serio…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@sarafini I used to hate writing, but loved telling stories. When I was eight or so, my parents got me a little book of prompts and a notebook that had a section to draw pictures in. I wrote a little story about an electric eel called Tesla, and a sequel about him making friends with a talking helicopter called Blade.
Several months or maybe a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Your point about Dune not having thumbs is interesting, considering the fact that Quelin and Rina apparently have them? @kyronthearcanin Is that a major point in the story? Like maybe the other species used to (or currently) look down on the felisaro because they’re “lesser” or “not as advanced” because they don’t have thumbs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll try to get one done today!
@mineralizedwritings LOL. His wings do look awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Who are you?” Elissa asked.
Hitchens bowed. “Ah, I do not believe I have had the pleasure. I am Colonel James Matthew Hitchens of the Royal British Army, madam.”
Elissa still looked timid…..probably for good reason. “Um, hi. I’m Elissa. Those two behind me are Milo and Cammie and–” She froze…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FEATHER-HEAD HA HA HA
I have to say I love that crossover idea.
@godlyfantasy12 WHOAAA That’s actually really cool. Thier powers sound awesome! And Grimm chasing Nyx….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Neat! (I already have plenty of pictures of charries like Hunter, Crosshair, and the rest, so I guess I just have to put them together)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, just wait!!!! ❤️ (lol, you would be correct! XD)
Ok good! They need love and truth!! 😊
Lol…oh no…😂 Poor Ev and Ami and everyone else!!!! 😅😥😯😟
Yeah… lol XD. This is the second draft and it’s ending up pretty different from the first draft. (Same plot points, different means of getting there, if that makes sense.) I really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!! I love how he stands out from the background.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s too funny.
Reed is such a perfectionist, lol………
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Sometimes, if I look too hard at a letter (like when I’m reading a dictionary and all the words start with K or F or something) I think “Why are our letters so weird?” 😂 I don’t know, it just happens…
@joy-calle I’ve never had this happen to me. I’ve looked back on my writing from when I was nine or ten and thought “Wow, this is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So, I don’t know what advice I’ll be able to offer, since I’m editing my first novel. XD (I know I’ve been writing for a couple of years, but I rarely ever finished writing a book. 😂)
Anyway, I’ll echo what some of the others have said. If you need to, take a break. For as long as you need. Sometimes, when I don’t write for a littl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love those moodboards…How do you make them? I want to do it for my fanfic characters now.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, that’s great! 😀 No one in my family loves history as much as me..😭 Except maybe for 1 of my aunts…she likes history. 🙂
At least you have a family member who does. 😊
Ah, wellllll….haven’t written much for them lately since I’m kinda out of ideas/motivation, but they’re doing…uhm…y…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😂 I love that ship name
Thanks! XD (That reminds me… I need to throw in another couple on this game show… 😏)
Ooh, that is so cool! I’ve done it for Eliza and Kimbel too, and Eliza is ISFJ-T while Kimbel is ISTJ-A. That’s why their relationship dynamic is so cute cause she’s veryyy emotional and he’s super logical but his softness fo…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yesssss, history is so interesting!!!!! I’m so glad to hear I’m not the only one who loves History, lol, sometimes it seems as though I’m weird and the only one who does XDXDXD
😂 lol. You’re definitely not the only one. My dad and my brother also really like history so it’s fun to discuss it with them. 🙂
Speaking of World War…[Read more]
- Load More
