-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“He reminds me a lot of these suits of armor that attacked us one time in an abandoned fortress.” Thorn said. “They were protecting a crown. Was this guy protecting something?”
“He was!” Omega nodded. “The creator was the last of his line with hereditary powers for centuries, and collected all of the enchanted objects tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much!! I love them too. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I have found six more!! Bear with me 🤣

-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok… not exactly short like I said, but it works. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Ok! Here’s a short RP for y’all to continue off of. 🙂
Derek
As the threesome walked through the halls, Derek kept quiet, enjoying the chatter between Madeline and Eclipse. Or, rather, the continuous chatter of Madeline and Eclipse’s short, curt replies.
Derek chuckled to himself. It remin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the second MC!
Name: Everton Barlowe
Age: 17/18
Created by: Esther
Personality Traits: courageous, impulsive, extroverted, occasionally flirtatious, playful, adventurous, cocky
Backstory: He grew up in a very strict home. Nobody had a say in what went on expect his father. It was as if his father didn’t care about their opinions…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty! Let’s start with my two MCs.
Name: Amidala Nadir
Age: 16/17
Created by: Esther
Personality Traits: kind, patient, quiet, gentle, soft-spoken, loyal, easily trusting, trustworthy, lighthearted
Backstory: She grew up in a Christian home with her family. She had never seen anything outside the Orb* and stayed in the Distr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah… I hope so too… 🤣
It’s a pretty difficult feat, so kudos to my villains for figuring out how to do it semi-successfully. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
I’m okay with bringing all the villains together if y’all are! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin
Awesome charries, y’all!!! 😄
I’ll tell ya about mine either later today or tomorrow. It’s actually perfect timing that this forum was made because I recently finished some character template sheets for my MCs and all my important side charries. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Ok! I can go ahead and RP now for Fynn real quick. It’s probably going to be a short one. 🙃
Fynn
Fynn adjusted his grip on his suitcase and repositioned the strap of his book bag which was digging into his shoulder. When would he ever reach the dorm room?
As if on cue, he finally made it to the e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Bucky counts as an antagonist–since he’s in the way of the main character’s goal, good or evil.
An antagonist can be a good guy or forced into serving the wrong side. A character can be his own antagonist.
But no, he’s not a villain.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!!
@kyronthearcanin While I can draw humans, I will admit I traced this guy. I do love drawing dragons though! They are really fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha ha!! I mean, my charries are 13 right now so it’s not like they’re allowed to date or anything yet BUT it’d be cute to see the boys with what would be their future love interests.
ha, I wonder what young Feather will be like around Crosshair…..
And Tech, I haven’t talked about him and Rivet yet but it’ll be funny……
- Load More
