-
Esther started the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright… my WIP has a problem…
It’s too cliche.
Sort of…
And I don’t know if it’s unique enough. At first I thought it was, but I read something about the dystopian genre, and now I’m not so sure.
So there is this e-book thingy that I got from Story Embers and in it, readers answered some questions about certain genres and other writing stuff…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and I need to answer the other questions. XD
Dog or cat person?
Dog person, 100% (though I don’t mind cats. I just don’t like the mean ones. XD)
Best piece of writing you’ve ever done (in your opinion)
Oof. I’m not sure, actually. 😂 I think my WFS fanfic short story was some of my best writing.
What’s your favorite thing to write abo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, fun!
Whats your favorite color?
Rose-gold. I know some people think it’s overrated, but I still like it. 😊
Favorite animal?
Dogs for sure. 😉 But ferrets come in close second.
Favorite bookÂ
I don’t think I have a favorite book, but I do have a few favorite series: The Wingfeather Saga, Christy Miller seri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I had the same thing happen to me and it hasn’t been fixed. I had tried uploading one on Sunday or Monday. Kathleen knows about it though, so hopefully it can be fixed soon. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😊 I appreciate ya too, girl!! ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and Feather will probably mostly be trying to find a safe way down…..so she’ll just be wandering nearby for a while. If a group passes by, she might ask them for help or something, but I don’t think I’ll RP as much for her right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Crosshair
How did he know?
How did he know???
Every word Hitchens mentioned….
Drowning. Burning. Being stabbed…….
Every way Crosshair been hurt before……
The third “How do you know?” was snarled out loud.
“I have my ways.” For a second, Hitchens’ smirking face turned to Hemlock’s. [I will explain who…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help!! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(you can add what he says next)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Crosshair
“I wouldn’t trust that man. He’s dangerous.” Hitchens growled. “Watch your backs…..he might just stab you…”
Crosshair growled, fixing his gaze on the man. “Stab them? Why would I do that if I have my rifle?” He brandished it in a way that he hoped Hitchens found threatening.
The other man didn’t seem to care.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL!!!!
That’s so funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YESSSSS IKR??? That was a great scene….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Your chicken’s name is Bucky??? Oh my goodness that is HILARIOUS.
You can kinda teach him how to say his name, lol…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 Yeah, Scott should be in there somewhere! His movie was one of my favorites too.
Maybe we’ll meet him when he’s bothering Sam? LOL that scene in the movie was so funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone No, no you’re good! I should be the sorry one, being a bit impatient lol.
@freedomwriter76 Your turn!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’d love to hear how your first day babysitting goes!
It went really well actually!! 😄 I really enjoyed it! The little boy I’m watching is so fun to play with. 🥰
I’m doing alright! Busy, little nervous because I’m going on a college tour soon and it’s actually kinda serious, I might apply this fall! 😬
I’m seriously c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Ev pondered over Arthur’s words as the teacher began talking. Sure, Falon was a nice girl, but he wouldn’t use her to make Ami jealous. He’d never do something like that!
Yet, the way he felt when he saw Ami and Clint together…
It just bothered him for some reason…
Ev sighed to himself. He couldn’t de…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA HA Erich is going to get into a boatload of trouble, isn’t he?
@smiley @whalekeeper @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper (I don’t know who’s in what class so I’m tagging all of you and narrowing it down once someone replies)
Hunter
He was awake before his roommates were.
That was fine. He was pretty…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Aww, that’d be cute though.
- Load More
