-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yessss, ma boi!! I love him so much. 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whoever-else-wants-to-join-this-group
Well, it took a while, but I finally have enough time to introduce him!
Hemlock
His eyes opened to a hallway.
Not the one on Mount Tantiss (the name of his facility’s location, by the way). The torches on the walls and low ceiling height proved that.
“Emerie, if this is your idea of a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT’S SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉👏
*pulls out cake* Anyone want a piece?? 🍰
😂
I’m so glad that I get to be a part of your writing journey! 😊
You have been such an encouragement to me too, girl!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h
Thanks everyone!!! ❤️❤️
Yesss, I love these two so much!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper We can get the class finished if you want. I’m a bit busy so I might not have as much time to RP as usual, but I’ll try to get something in soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!! I love hearing about Riker and Leon and the rest of your charries!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help! You’re totally fine. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-I-missed
Ooooh, so much fun!! I love talking about ma charries! 😁 I have to start with my favorite. 😏
1. What’s their name?
Everton (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Barlowe
Â
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc)Main character!
Â
3. Do they lo…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAY! That’s awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore No experience here either, lol. Not that I want any, mind you. I’m content with shipping fictional characters……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c AWW I loved that scene! The last part is so sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m good with moving on. All I did was have Fynn and Lukas make it to class. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore, if you wanna post of snippet of your writing, you can post it in this forum.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know!! 🥹❤️ I’m so glad you loved it!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know, I loved it!! 🥹
Aww, tysm!!! 😊❤️ I’ll let you know when it’s in the final draft or published! (Which will most likely be many years down the road 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!!
I’ve had ideas for biblical fiction before, too!
- A short story about Rhoda, from the book of Acts, when Peter escapes from prison.
- A novel about the life of Peter. (From his POV 😉 )
- A novel/novella about one of Jesus’ sisters told from her POV
- A novel/novella about Jonah
I may have others, I jus…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @starshiness @anyone-else!
Ok, y’all… I just wrote this chapter and… 😭
It almost brought me to tears. 😢
First, a little context. This is in the second draft of my first book in my trilogy. They’ve gone through a lot (which you see explain…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!!! He sounds really cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yep, I save that kind of thing for only really important times.
I can’t avoid it completely….especially when one of my favorite WIPs is something of a romance comedy….but I try to use it sparingly.
- Load More
