-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I love that! Characters goofing off is hilarious.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Umm… idk if my other post posted… let’s try this again
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @keilah-h @acancello @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof off. 😜
– – – – – – – – – –
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlfantasy12 @starshiness @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @anyone-else!!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof around. 😜
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his eyes close and fell right to sleep. A few hours later, he w…
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL yeah, he’s just not used to it.
Crosshair
Paxton stared at him, terrified.
Riker reached to comfort the boy. Paxton screeched and kicked at him.
What had set him off?
Crosshair ran all the words he’d said through his mind again, trying to pick up what had made Paxton start screaming.
His…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, that was a great scene! Sad, but awesome how he cares for her!
@mineralizedwritings Yep! Otherside is awesome. And yes! I liked Subwoofer Lullaby too (I actually like all of them, lol).
Crescent Dunes is from the newest update (which is coming out this Wednesday I think). The soundtrack was already up on Pandora and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Nah, it’s fine, I didn’t notice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin You’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I love this!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin wow, this is cute! I like it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@everybody Ha, I should start looking for faceclaims for my charries now.
Only problem is I have to run everything by my brother first if it’s a charrie like Feather, Jareth, or one of those in our shared storylines, and I’m not sure when we’re both going to have the time to be scrolling through pictures of complete strangers…..
(LOL I just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin Cool!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Sooo… I know life may be busy right now and you have other boards to make, but do you know when mine will be done?
(There’s no rush at all, tho. Take as much time as you need. 😊 I was just curious. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Do you wanna RP as Clint since they’re in English class now?
(or we could just not, I don’t really care either way. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
But I looked up him and he looks perfect for Tirion!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love them!!
(yeah… I don’t know who half of the actors that I chose are. XD)
Um… Tirion’s pic didn’t show up…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
This looks like so much fun!!! I will totally be participating as often as I can!!
Aww, little Ara and November are so cute!! 😍
Aww, I love that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
