-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
anyone want to go next?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 If anything, this’ll give them more to talk about. @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
Riker finally calmed Paxton down, picking him up. The young boy was limp in his arms.
“We should probably keep–“A crash cut off Riker’s words.
Crosshair growled, his hand on his weapon, as a few people stepped into the light.
Some of them were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Hey!! So I’m adding in another charrie that I just created. She shows up in the second and third books in my trilogy.
Callista Rosenheim
Age: 13
School Schedule:
Algebra I
English
Photography
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
ArtPersonality: introverted, fiercely loyal, quiet, easygoing, prefers structure over spontaneity, reflective, p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Whose my favorite OC (original character) to write and why? Well, that would be my childhood sweetheart, Neviam. To give a little depth to her, she’s about 5’2, dark black hair that is shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes, pink to pale skin, and she generally is seen wearing baggy clothing (a sweater and jeans is normal, shirt always tuc…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I also love dogs and God 🥰🥰
Just wonderful 🥰
I am a Hufflepuff!!! I actually took a buzzfeed quiz on my Hogwarts house percentages and I’m mostly Hufflepuff, then Ravenclaw, then Slytherin, and finally Griffyndor.
Awesome!! I’ve taken a few quizzes and I’ve gotten Griffyndor every time. I have no idea how accurate that actua…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
I know, she’s just perfect!!! She’s definitely one of my new favorite charries! 🥰 (And I’m putting her in the school RP!)
Oh and I found a song that fits her struggle: “Mean Girls” by Leanna Crawford. 🥺😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh and yes I wouldn’t mind that.
Not sure how Ridley will take Hemlock though, given that he just ran away from Rampart.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 It’s all right!
Hemlock
“The markings on your wings…….they look like, well, this.” The man pointed to his shirt collar. “It intrigued me.”
Hemlock stared at it.
It was…..
A perfect replica of his black markings.
“Strange.” he hissed. “Did dragons exist in your world? Do your people have any stories of them?”
Perhaps…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BRUCE AND NAT YESSSSS
(They’re kinda my favorite marvel ship for no particular reason)
also, that picture of Thor is oddly eye-catching to me. I think he reminds me of somebody, but it might just be my weird natural reaction to stare back at pictures of characters who stare at me rather than looking in another direction.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydibug That “skull in a jar” concept sounds immensely creepy and completely hilarious at the same time…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with all those charries being added!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Not a problem! Feather will be fine…. She’d probably be used to that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydibug Hi!!!! I’m Keilah.
I see you like rabbits! I do too…..and so does my mom. I’ve never had a rabbit, but my friends have had a bunch!
-
Esther replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @lydibug!! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you after Whaley mentioned you wanted to join. 😄
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some newbie questions!!
1. If you could meet anyone, (historical figure, Bible character, cel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Ryan!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m gonna be a freshie next year too!!
Oooh, you like Harry Potter?? I suppose that brings me to my questions…
1. Which Harry Potter house are you?
2. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @zemira, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Poetry can be really fun to write!! 😊 I write poetry occasionally, but I haven’t written any in a while.
Now for some questions!!
1. Whose your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Oh my word all of these were so gooooooddd!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!! That’s so annoying 🤦🏻♀️😞
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And I haven’t figured out the names of her family members yet
- Load More
