-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
“Hmm… I like red,” Falon replied. “I don’t wear puffy dresses by the way, Are you wearing a red suit or just a red tie?”
“You know,” Ev said, tilting his head. “I really like the idea of a red suit. I’m totally doing that. Don’t know where I’ll find one, though. And don’t worry, it won’t be bright red.” He chuckled. Then smiled hopefully…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
Alright, here’s Derek’s first RP!
Derek
Shouldering his bag, Derek stood up and winked at the girl he was chatting to before class. “I’ll see you later,” he said, flashing her a smile. She giggled and nodded, then joined her friends. He smirked to himself as he left the classroom. He was irresistible, wasn’t he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Does Clint want to walk Ami to her elective? Because I’m pretty sure Ami and Clint have different electives.
Yeah, I can do that! (And you tagged Euodia instead of me. But it’s ok 😊)
Ev has PE too.
Ev
Ev got up out of his seat and grabbed his bag. “So what’s your first elective?” He asked Falon.
“PE,” she answered,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h (Is that seriously everybody?) (Cuz I feel like I’m missing someone 🤦🏻♀️)
M’kay. So since there are two elective periods, I’m going to try to split these up to help us stay more organized. If your charrie’s electives are both in the same period, then we can switch…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for picking this back up again!
June just got really busy for us, so I’ll just see what everyone else says and see if I can join in. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, right now he’s just going to eat lunch, lol. But later… well, I’m not entirely sure yet, but at this point in the book, it’s getting close to the climax. 😬 Which I have a vague idea for… And it involves explosions 😏
Thanks!! He’s probably one of my favorite characters. 😆😉
Oh that’s awesome!! &#x…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c yeah that might not end well…..
As soon as English is over I might actually write him going there, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody
Oh, I forgot to mention this, but if you’re comfortable with sharing what you’ve written for the song(s) you chose, I’d love to see it! Just write the title of the song you chose, and if you have a title for the scene/short story probably include that too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… the author in me is enjoying it so much though. I’m honestly really looking forwards to writing the part afterwards though, because I like writing emotions lol
Lol, that’s awesome. 😂
And I can’t wait to make my readers mad!!!
#goals
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @anyone-else!
Here’s a typical Everton scene for your enjoyment 😉
(And to fill in some blanks, Ev is in prison and that morning they gave him a nasty breakfast which he did not eat.)
***
For the next few hours, Ev either sat down or p…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Welp… I totally forgot about this… 🤦🏻♀️
I don’t know if I’ll join in again. So I guess we’ll see. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh boy 😬😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c My charrie Tech’s also in coding……we’ll see how that turns out😬
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Praise the Lord! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m assuming we’ll wait until English is over for Derek to meet Edrich and Aramis…? I don’t know what electives they’re in. Derek is taking Coding and Karate/Martial Arts (I think this is also Self Defense). (Yeah, I just changed his elective 😛 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well… um… I don’t know. heh 😅
It happens in the sequel to the trilogy, but I don’t know exactly what happened. All I know is that it is something bad and it’s going to test Ami’s faith. 🥺 (And Ev’s too I guess) (Don’t worry tho, Ev still lives. I couldn’t kill him off. 😉)
Yw!!
Aww, thx!! Yes, for sure 😊…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So sweet!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOH!
I have some questions:
- How many intelligent races/species are there? (If I already asked that you don’t need to answer)
- Do you have a “map” of your world yet?
- How do you choose names?
- Load More
