-
Esther replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Some more tags…
-
Esther started the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
So uh… I have run into a problem with my WIP…
A few things in my story are similar to things in other books that I’ve read, but I thought I changed it enough to where it’s not too similar and I’m not plagiarizing or anything like that. But… it’s gotten to a point where I feel like a few things are too recognizable or too similar to things in oth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
How did the author meet&greet go yesterday?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty! Have fun!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
Ok I’m finally back. XD Yesterday was super busy so I didn’t have the time to reply to this RP. But here it is! (and it’s pretty short… but that’s okay. XD)
Derek
The new boy looked around the table with a grin. “So, who are all of you?”
Derek half-smiled. “Name’s Derek,” he said with a chin-up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
This looks like fun!! I’ll totally have to try this!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness, those look so good!!! ✨ Great job!! 👏🏻
-
Esther replied to the topic No Motivation…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, girl *hugs* ❤️
Feeling unmotivated to write is something I’ve experienced before (though it has been mostly due to procrastination…. 😐😅), so I can understand where you’re coming from.
Maybe you need to just step back for a bit. And that’s okay. You’re a writer, but that doesn’t mean you have to write all the time. 😉 Li…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oki!
-
Esther replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronciles
Oh my word, that’s so exciting!! Congratulations!!! 😄❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Okay, that was perfectly hilarious!
Unless you actually intended it to be epic. Then I won’t laugh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
*me when I had an RP written and reloaded the page on accident*
Ugh.
At least I remember what I typed.
Beta
She slid some more food onto her tray.
As she passed by one table, she couldn’t help but overhear their conversation.
“Never been one for authority……”
“This…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OK!
Snake
A boy stood there as a carriage drove off.
A small one….with ears and three tails.
He looked miserable.
Probably also hated being here…….
“Hey.” Snake’s voice made the little fox kid jump. He didn’t look any more relaxed once he saw the towering dragon standing over him. “Don’t want to be here? Well, neither…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 heh heh…..
Your obsession with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier probably parallels my obsession with The Bad Batch……
so I’m not gonna judge……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I kinda want Snake and Nyx to meet now…..
Either they’ll be like “you hate being here? I hate being here too!” and be friends or instantly try to kill each other and be rivals for the whole rest of the RP……
LOL either way would be hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s a good idea, actually.
Especially if he’s young enough so that he doesn’t really mind when they go back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley I liked that!! It was great!
- Load More
