-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So saddd!!😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh boy… that was a long one… but I loved writing it so much!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I can’t wait for this one…
Day 26: Proposal
Ship: Luke Skywalker
Skylar squeezed the end of the curling iron, making the last wave in her hair. After a moment, she set the iron down on the edge of the sink and used her hands to toss her hair. She loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You haven’t!?!? Girlllll, watch Faith of Our Fathers, starring Kevin Downes, Stephen Baldwin, and David A.R. White, among others (including Si Robertson 🤣)…that movie makes me cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!! 😭😭 It’s a Christian Vietnam War movie…and just….😭💖🥹💖
Lol 😂 Nope, I haven’t. I don’t get very emotional with movies. I tend…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much, Gwyn!!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh, I’m going to write one for Lukas and Skylar for today’s prompt….
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, that’s adorable!! I love it! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
There’s a movie too…and I low-key wanna watch it…but idk….maybe I don’t want to cry that much…
I’ve heard… I kinda wanna watch it too…I’ve never actually cried during a movie before so….we’ll see. 😬😅
Lol, that sounds like me trying to get my siblings to read it…they know what happens tho, so that’s why they don’t want to read it,…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sad! 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic No Motivation…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, glad I could help!! ❤️
So glad that you’re starting to feel motivated again!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHHH, YOU DID!?!?!?!?🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 GIRLLLLL, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THAT BOOK!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
Such a sad ending, but such a GOOD BOOK!!!!!! John Boyne did an AMAZING job with it!!! 💖💖
YESSSS!!!!! I actually heard you mention it to somebody and so I got it out from the library. All I knew was that it was a his-fic. The librarian told me i…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok…
I just finished reading this book and…
Oh. My. Goodness.
It was so good and so sad at the same time. Having the POV character be a naive nine year old was just perfect for the story and the whole book was just… 😭💔😧
I am speechless really.
I’d love to talk about it with any who have read it! I know @freedomwriter76 has. Maybe @euodia-vision…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h @anyone-I-may-have-missed
Here’s a story for two prompts!
Day 17: Holding hands while walking
and…
Day 25: “Quit flirting with me, I’m not going to fall for it.”
Ship: Everdala (it was hard to choose which ship to do for this one XD)
“Oh m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else!
So, you don’t have to read this even if I tagged you 😉 but I wanted to share this with y’all.
Yesterday, I was writing a scene where Ami is really starting to overcome wha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @anyone-else-I’ve-been-talking-to-recently
I’m currently on a mission trip to Italy! So I won’t be on much, if at all, for the next week or so. I only have my tablet right now—no computer—and it’s nearly dead…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicless
Aww, that is just so sweet!! 🥰
God really makes the little moments some of the most special doesn’t He? 😉 ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Hehehe 😏 I love it 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
@landric @thearcaneaxiom @loopylin @hybridlore
Thank you so much everybody!!! 😊 I feel much more confident about continuing and kind of excited to dive deeper into worldbuilding 😏 This is all going to be super helpful! 😄
- Load More

Ah! That’s wonderful! Change some lives and have a blast! God bless and keep you.
Yeah, one little girl at the end said she didn’t know Jesus had risen from the dead, and was so happy about it!!! It was so sweet.
I sure did!!!