-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cool! I’d like to see it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium That is so cute!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab I’m a TOTAL Star Wars fan, but even I have to say some of the fandom is overrated.
Also, yes. Jar Jar isn’t my favorite, but I don’t get the hate everyone else gives him. He’s funny.
TBH I prefer the shows to the movies by a lot. Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch, Andor…..don’t get me started.
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha, Snake’s not going to back down easily….
Snake
“Get outta here before we change our minds.” snarled the biggest boy, glaring at him.
The littlest one had fallen, startled, and the second smallest knelt down to help him.
Whoops…..he hadn’t meant for anyone to get hurt.
Nyx grumped about how they couldn’t handle the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Haven’t seen Infinity War.
And…..well…..I suppose everyone has their bad days lol. I, personally, would not enjoy my friend being murdered by their own adoptive parent all for a shiny rock, lol (IDK if that had something to do with it). I don’t think he should’ve done what he did, but I mean it’s not like he didn’t face the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, that’s why I did it. And I still like it, just not as much.
You kidding? Star Lord is my favorite out of all Marvel’s characters.
Followed by Hawkeye, but there’s a bit of distance between the two….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Overrated for sure lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
And TBH I enjoyed Lord of the Rings but it’s not like a favorite. I can talk about it with my friends who love it, and I love some of the locations and such (The hobbit town is so cool) but it just didn’t grab me as much as other things did.
Oh, well. Everyone has things they like, love, dislike, hate, or just don’t care about.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Same here! I tend not to like the hyper-popular charries to be honest, with a couple of exceptions. And Spider-man is one of those overpopularized ones, y’know?
I like Into the Spiderverse for its animation style and engaging story, not because I like the characters specifically. I haven’t watched its sequel, but the music at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Snake
Nyx snickered.
“Let’s do it.” he said.
Snake dropped to four talons and crawled through the bushes, Nyx in tow.
He kinda wished he’d brought his typical cardboard box with him to hide in…..although that would have been something of an awkward explanation if someone had asked him what he’d do with it. Plus it didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, thanks so much!!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t think your limited at all! Just because it’s based off of something doesn’t mean you can’t do what you want with it. Go for it girl!! Take inspiration from America but don’t let it confine you.
Aww, thanks for the encouragement girl!! I do have a little bit of ✨magic-y✨ stuff in there that I’m messing around with. I thi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
My characters must think I’m out to get them. I’m not. I just like throwing things at them and seeing how they’ll react.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol. Yeahhh… it’s really good and I highly recommend it, but I totally understand what you mean. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 *hearty evil laugh*
You mean what I do every day? LOL no I don’t do that. Only on days ending with y.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley yeah I notice if a guy has really piercing eyes.
I think that actually might be the only thing that draws me to characters lol
@mineralizedwritings well it’s not that I like guys based on eye color, but I’ve noticed my favorite charries often have gray or hazel eyes. Otherwise they have normal brown/blue, because I usually choose…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t know if I’ve commented on any of your Cirque charries and tents yet, but I love all of them!! Your worldbuilding is amazing!! I’m kind of limited in my worldbuilding for my WIP since it’s dystopian and kind of based off of America, which makes me really want to get back to my fantasy WIP…
Anyway, I love it!! 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley ha ha Peter’s thing for Star Wars always made me laugh!! I keep thinking Disney should just do a Marvel/Star Wars crossover somehow, even if it’s just a joke.
- Load More

I’m so sorry, I forgot y’all. 🤦🏻♀️😂
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ooh sounds fun!! No worries girl, have fun and I’ll talk to you when you get back!! ❤️
Cool! Hope you have fun!
Have so much fun!!!!
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more]
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰
I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back, @esther-c!!!