-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh ok, that sounds interesting!
Yes, I have heard of her!! My friend has recommended her to me and I’ve read a book on how to write a book by her. She sounds like she’d be a really good author. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No, but I have heard of it. Is it good?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
@smiley tbh I can see why, when I properly met him and he wasn’t being seizure-y zippy like he was in the cell at in the end of Winter Soldier he was actually a stunning character.
Doesn’t mean I have a crush on him. I had that for a character once when I was thirteen.
ONCE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium nice!!
I can tell she’s an evil charrie….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge I read a graphic novel based off it…
I don’t remember that part specifically but I’m pretty sure it was there.
Oh, and that signature is hilarious.
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hello everyone!! I hope…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love it!! Are you looking for feedback prose-wise or story-wise?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Welp, I guess great minds… um… read alike! 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@awsumfaith nice!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin nice boards! @acancello you too!
lol it switched to video game talk….
that happens to me sometimes. My family’s got an old Wii someone gave us, and my brother and his friends still bot it up to play these Star Wars games he has. And occasionally I’ve handled a Switch. My cousins had one, and while I never played back then I would…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision I didn’t mean skip over Endgame, I meant just skip the rest of Infinity War in favor of it.
But we watched the rest two days ago…..so it doesn’t matter now. We’ll be watching Endgame tomorrow if all goes right.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin awesome!
can you get me a picture or two of what you want him to look like? It doesn’t have to be color accurate or anything, it just has to have the right shape of the head/horns/whatever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Maybe not protest in the halls and all that. I have a feeling that’ll get literally everyone suspended…..
But it can be a secret thing so the bully bros don’t show up and start messing with the rest of the charries. Or worse, tattle on them to their mother.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@thearcaneaxiom my dad really likes the Dune series. He’s always searching for the prequel series he has a couple books of whenever we’re at the bookstore.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oh yeah and I find your lineages and stuff to be awesome!
Never found you the one thing I promised btw…..Still need it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I read that book!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@gdolyfantasy12 idk what that is but hey, I’ll take any writing advice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I saw you guys talking about it in the art group.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge tagging characters???
*Cue Sanctuary Guardian meme* (if you’re not sure what it is, it’s just a short section of confused-sounding music)
- Load More

Ok!! Yeah, we’ll also be starting school soon.
Cool! You homeschool, right? What grade are you going into?
Yep!!
Freshman 😬
Fun! I am homeschool and I’m gonna be a freshman too! I’m excited, but the workload is definitely going to be more. Science is probably going to be pretty hard this year. Are you excited?
*homeschooled
Yeah, I’m exited and I’m also a little terrified, though not nearly as much as I would be if I went to public school.
Yeah, definitely understandable. 😉 I’m taking one class at a hybrid school near where we live, and I’m a little nervous, but it’s a Christian school and the people there are wonderful. And it’s not just Christian by name. Like, these people are awesome. 😊
Alrighty!! Yeah we started a few months ago so that’s why I’ve been so quiet lately XD
Oh yeah, I totally get it. XD
Oooh exciting! Are you looking forward to taking any new classes this year?
@esther-c
I get it! My school starts back pretty late. Good luck with volleyball and your classes! <3
@freedomwriter76 Do you ever have people in person tell you that you seem old for your age?! I would have never known you were going into tenth from the way you talk 😂
Thanks!! <3
@esther-c
Have fun! We also start this week, it will be fun! I am now a sophomore like @freedomwriter76 and I’m also home schooled! How do you like volleyball? I have the opportunity to join this year, but have never played.
Awesome! 😊
Oh my goodness, I love volleyball so much!! I was really bad at it when I started, but this is my third year and I’ve gotten SO much better. It’s super fun. It looks easy, but if you wanna do it right, then it’s a challenge. But I love it nonetheless. 😁 Definitely my favorite sport.
@freedomwriter76
Lol I get it alot, but I think it’s because I’m good at small talk? (After much of embarrassing practice, mind you. I prayed about it and uh it did come about but not without much failure XD)
I’m also old for my grade! If I were a couple months older I could be in the next grade.
Yeah mentally you are a lot odler, but I’d…[Read more]
Oh yes, ASL is so cool!! I have a couple friends who know ASL.
Oooh, 4-H sounds fun!! I know some people who do that kind of stuff all the time. It’s probably not something I’d be into tho. XD But if your interested, you should totally go for it!!
I think Spanish is pretty easy to learn. (But I haven’t actually taken a class sooo… XD) But I really want to learn French. I think that’d be so neat. 😁
That’s a great question. 😉 XD So the first two years I played, I played with a school that let homeschoolers on their teams. This year, I’m playing with a hybrid school. So basically the schoo…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76
Lol small churches always seemd really cool to me, I’ve never consistently attended one though. Our last one was quite big and I only new the names of the youth, not a lot of other people.
@freedomwriter76
Lol that sounds great! XD
(I have come to the attention Esther is getting notified for each of these comments 😶 feel free to not respond I will in no way take it as a ghosting XD)
🤣
You guys are fine. 😂
XD
Ah, yes, that makes sense girl. ❤ We’re starting school soon. Since I do 4H we usually try to start after the fair, so early September. I’d technically be a senior this year but I’m in the process of graduating early. 😆 Have fun with volleyball! My sister played for a few years and my dad coached!
Oh yeah, I’ve heard 4-H can be pretty hectic sometimes. 😉
Oooh, that’s so exciting!! 😆 Are you planning on attending a college in the future?
Cool! Thanks!!
@esther-c
Haha yeeeeah, it is. But it’s a fun hectic.😅
Um, atm I’m not feeling called to something that requires college. So I’m going to spend what would be my senior year just pouring into the things I enjoy, i.e. art and photography. I’ll be taking online courses and improving my skills. I’ll also be getting a job. But yeah!
Awesome!! That’s really cool! 😊