-
Light replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you!! ❤️
Ohh, I’m sorry! My computer is glitching rn, I’ll try again. 😅 Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Here’s a few pics/aesthetics that I really like for him 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol yes, sideways writing. XD
That’s good that you’re praying about it! I have my general goals set really far out so I don’t stress about them. I don’t plan on getting my books published (if ever) until I’m perhaps like 23 or older. Mostly because I know I want it to be the best it can be, and it’ll take a lot of time to get there. I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol she’s a little bit like my oc Kaine! He acts super aggressive sometimes because he doesn’t trust anyone due to previous encounters with bad people.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I kinda get where you’re going with this! Music videos is something that sounds like fun to me. I’m not committing to anything as of right now because I would need a more solid view of the direction it was going to go.
I gotta say I think this idea seems much better suited for instagram. I am a bit biased because it’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Would you like to make Asher an aesthetic? 😀 He’s the only one I don’t have a mood board for!
So his colors are anything green, Light green, mint green, and teal.
His aesthetics are: Chains, dark street, sunlight shining through a window, forest/woods, field of wildflowers, brothers. (You totally don’t have to use all of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Saw you were online, how’s life?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
XDXD thanks! Glad you like Layson lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
i mean…i think every writer does 🤣 i understand XD but ahhh, i love that!!!! Layson and Everly…that scene…just…❤️❤️❤️ EVERSON FOREVA!!!!! 😍😍😍 (and yes, i just came up with that ship name 🤣)
XDXD so glad you like them!
AHHHHHHH, I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
hahaha, poor Hurricane Hair 😂
i love this so much ὠ…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds really cool! I’m into video production too, but currently limited to short reels on instagram. I probably won’t join just because it isn’t something I feel called to do, but I will be praying about it. Just curious, what kind of videos are you planning on making? I do have a interest in short films, but that’s kinda…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awwwww I love that mood board!! Bucky and who is the girl?
LOVE that Min!! Tauren XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @Mineralizedwritings
Sorry y’all! Disappeared for a while XD. Had to help my little bro with math!
Aww, girl, I’m so sorry you’re feeling sad. Sending love and hugs! ❤️❤️❤️ You are so welcome, I love checking in on you, girl 💕
Aww thank you so much girl ❤️❤️❤️ Hugs are very appreciated 🙂
I’m doing alright! Pretty tired latel…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
LOl I have the best idea for this XDXD
Everson, oh I haven’t though of that yet! So cute!
Ok question though, Tesli or Lauren? I’ve been having a hard time deciding.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep lol I know how that goes. I don’t have a lot of stuff outside of the house, but this recent quarter I was kinda not ready for the workload of my astronomy class, and got pretty overwhelmed. It’s weird because it’s nice to not be bored… but definitely tiring lol.
Welllll I do like making my charries suffer… Maybe I won’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Is it a good kinda busy, or the not so fun type lol? Just like school and chickens?
Writing is going well! I mean writing in my head….
XDXD
I thought about Kaine and Everly a lot last night (I go to bed early and get up late sometimes but lets be honest I’m not even trying to sleep for most of that time lol, too many ideas…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol your profile pic is ever changing. Some Bucky fanart from the internet this time I assume?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry to hear that girl! <3
Thanks for asking!
Well not amazing lol. I woke up at like 3 am because of some health problems, ended up throwing up and other stuff so yeah. Wasn’t nearly as bad as some other times, not sure why. I did look out my window and see two deer trotting through the dark in the rain,…[Read more]
- Load More

