-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh man you stole her breakfast?! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
don’t judge meeeeeeee XD
Oh I’m not!! Believe me, I’m the same way with certain characters/actors…XD 🤣🤭😍
And the actor for Riker is named Spencer Neville! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much! <3 glad you like it!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Jakob would be Sebastian Stan
idk why, i feel like it fits XD
🤣 Hmm I wonder….🤭
oh, that fits for Dylan too!!!! <3
haha, thanks!!!
Yeah!! <3 I think he’s just so cute XD
Yw! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh those are all so PERFECT!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Love them girl!
 ooh, Dylan!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yassss XD 😍😍😍😍😍
Ooh I love Emma Watson!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
But also I think Dylan (how I see him) looks a LOT like Dylan O’Brien too! And they even share a name XD He’s one of my favorite actors 😍
This is him around the time he played Thomas in The Maze Runner (I think):

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AAHHH GURL I LOVE IT!!! IT’S AMAAAAAAAAZING
So much hard work!! I love when Lesli stares Tauren down… XDXD The frame work was great! You should post more, when you finish more, please!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!! <3
Lol that scene is one of my favorites too
XD actually that’s it lol. I might do a couple more in the time between now…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Soooo the face claim for Dylan that I have is an actor named Sean O’donnel, and he’s also a model. This is him:

-
Light replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Love them girl!! 😍
@smiley Ooh they are so pretty!! ❤
@godlyfantasy12 OH MY GOSHHH TOM HOLLAND WOULD BE THE BEST NOVEMBER UGHHH 😍😍😍😍😍 He’s so sweet XD
@freedomwriter76 Oh awesome!! I’ll have to look her up 😀
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oof I know how that is 😂😅 Good luck! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLLLL!!!!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!! This is so great ❤❤❤🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love Tauren and Lesli so much XD 😍😍😍
That is just awesome girl. I know that must’ve been a lot of hard work! It definitely paid off 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Phew. I didn’t break kp?!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @arcanetheaxiom @whalekeeper @anyone else!
Ok so I just finished a project for my art 105 class, it’s an 8 page comic! Each page has to use a different principle of design. I haven’t printed it yet, but I have the digital files! Hope you guys…[Read more]
- Load More
