-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You are sooo welcome!!! <333 And yes, I love this!!! (and really take it as a compliment, bc I rarely ever read anything EXCEPT Historical Fiction because I get bored of everything else! XD)
Aw thanks!! <333
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
WOAHHH!! That was amazing! I can’t wait to read more!
Your dialogue… 🤩🤩🤩
Honestly I could learn from you. You’re so good at avoiding the “Person says this. Person replies that.” Like the way you describe them turning/doing something while saying something helps to imagine a real flowing conversation. And… POOR LEO 😥😭 (I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I get that. It’s like nobody wants to be that one kid who’s too innocent 😂 idk if that’s what it was, but growing up I was always not wanting to speak up because I thought it’d make it look like I “Couldn’t handle it” or was being to perfect. or maybe I just didn’t want to be the party pooper. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol it was funny to read. Glad it never got to the morbid parts 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL that was interesting. Throwing up in the pool to impress people?! UMM 😂🤣🤣
I always find it hilarious that you have something so morbid being written when you guys were younger, I never even would have considered having a character die 😂🤣
I would have thought I was a “bad” person if I did that 😂
And the teacher…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! I love writing emotional scenes soooo much 🙂
I’m actually not telling the setting because it’s so crucial. It’s one of the things I want to use to keep the reader hooked. I’ll put some not super major spoilers below, skip them if you want.
MINOR SPIOLER WARNING
Ok so Lesli and Tauren live underground. I’m not…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wingfeather saga fanfiction? Yes!
Yeah! When I find it, I’ll be sure to tag you😊.
🤣 The shrug! Kids will just throw stuff in cause they want to
Yeah 🤣🤣!! It’s hilarious 😆.
I’m absolutely interested! 🤣🤣
Okay!! I’ll share the rest in the morning 😊.
Figures 😂🤣 I loved your story! So cute and funny!
Awww thank you!! I’ll have the rest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL That’s so funny 😂 You’ve been writing for awhile! I never considered writing at that young.
Yeah!! My mom corrected me. I was actually 4. 😂.
The fairy is never mentioned again, lol. And the fact kids don’t realize you can’t have a family of multiple animal species… 🤣😂 That’s really funny!
Yep!! Lol, I have no idea 😂.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! It’s my favorite drawing I’ve done of him 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Share whatever you want!
Oh emojis on my keyboard is hold down the windows key and press the period button. Idk about not windows computers.
(YES FLOOFY) Oh you wrote his name too! The inking turned out really well! 😀 Lol don’t worry about it, I misspell his name sometimes too!
You guys have family reunions? My mom’s side…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! I think it might be my favorite character drawing yet 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I love the hair! 😍
And yes floofy hair is the best to draw 😂 That’s why my mc has floofy hair, so I can draw it to my hearts content!!
Aww he has a turtleneck sweater too!! 😊
I personally love inking stuff but whatever you think!
Yes, please join the fandom.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL That’s so funny 😂 You’ve been writing for awhile! I never considered writing at that young.
The fairy is never mentioned again, lol. And the fact kids don’t realize you can’t have a family of multiple animal species… 🤣😂 That’s really funny!
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also, the fairy is never mentioned again in that story 🤣🤣.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone@godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse
Okay, so I just found the first story I ever wrote. I was 5 or 6. It’s about a camel, a dog, a raccoon, a turtle, and Mickey Mouse. I loved Mickey Mouse back then 😂🤷🏻♀️. I did it with my grandma. She wrote the exact words that I told her. Here it is.
Once a…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine
“Oh, uh, I’m Elissa. I just…” she drifts off for a moment, “Do you know where we are? Like besides that we’re in a castle.”
“Oh! Uhh–” Kaine is interrupted by a girl to his right.
“Oi! Redhead boy!” Carmen calls.
Kaine turns around, visibly confused by his new nickname.
“H…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse
Whoa a evil Riker?! No!!
Aww I love the ballerina cats. That looks like something I would do at 7 😂.
Ooh! This is such a fun topic😂😅. So the first story I ever wrote (actually typed. I have multiple stories with like 3 sentences from when I was 6 😂🤦🏻♀️. )…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Julius is so precious!!!
Aww, I’m glad my books give that to you!!! <3333
Oh yes girl!! They are so good! I’m gonna have to practice some discipline to not read your book in one day😂❤️😅. To some writers, that’s very offensive, but not to me. I would love to hear a reader tell me that they read my book in one d…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I’m so glad you like it! 😁😁😀And I think I was grinning while putting the hair on William. 😂
(which I’m kinda still not doing, but ya’know). 😒
Yeah… I’m just finally getting around to the dreaded algebra -_-
Did I mention that I love this? 😊😁 It’s so good!
Thanks! ὠ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago

yeah i get that! I have this weird method of always drawing heads too long then chopping off thee top half. Also don’t feel like you should draw Tauren in color, I just did color because I think it’s fun. 😃
Hey!! I hear you criticizing the cats fashion sense, They’re stylish ok?
Oh, and yes. William is ok. I don’t know what made…[Read more]
- Load More
