-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry about it!
I’ve been busy 😏
The emoji has me intrigued 🤨
Busy writing?
I love Tauren and Lesli, they’re adorable! 😂
I loved the chapter! More talk of the outside and Tauren and Lesli being the best! 😍
Yay! Glad you think so! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that was really interesting! I like your descriptions of the kids in their homes, I really get a feel for the tone of interaction.
Here’s a couple suggestions:
Ev sighed. “I wish I was good at something like you.”
“You are! Plenty of things. You are definitely a problem-solver.”
“I can’t solve all problems.”
I’m a present ten…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I love your new tag. Amen! It reminds me of this quote from The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson.
Thank you! A wise friend said that once.
“We face the enemy with steady hearts, for Dawn has conquered Dark since the Maker spoke the world. The night is deep, but light runs deeper.”
I LOVE that quote!! The Florid Sword said that…[Read more]
-
Light and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh no 😟 and it says goodbye?
I can make guesses, lol I won’t out them here for everyone to see though 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Love those!! Thanks for sharing! A few mornings ago I was reading the scriptures, but I don’t remember exactly what chapter or title, but one of the scriptures was:
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he be drowned in the d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I like both of them : )
Lyla’s so cool ❤️
Thank you!! Yes we love our mood boards 😅😂. Yeah, I tried to find aesthetics in that pink color.
Ooh DANTE!! Love it! That looks like him. 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwriting
Thats alright girl!! A week or so ago I thought @mineralizedwritings character Layson was her other charrie Tauren 😂. And then this week I thought @keilah-h’s character Kad was @Loopylinns. So don’t worry 😉!
Ooh I love your mood board!! That’s so cool 😀!! Love it ❤️!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
That looks really good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I gave her a hug for you. She said thanks 😂❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I actually shared that one 😊. Thank you! Your welcome! Okay I will
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Awww thank y’all!! It took me forever to make this. I’m a major perfectionist 😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
OMG. IS PAXTON ABOUT TO COMFORT DIETRICH?!?! Y’ALL PUTTING MY EMOTIONS INTO OVERDRIVE TONIGHT XDD.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Soo…I already kinda liked Dietrich, (better than Adolphus and Frida, anyway…and when he wasn’t abusing Leo and Rueben and the brothers) And now GIRL!!!! OH MY GOSH GIRL, DIETRICH!!! THATS SO SAD AND ABSOLUTELY AWESOME THAT HE’S CHANGING!!! And in your actual book he’s getting a redemption ark too?! Girl!! ❤&…[Read more]
-
Light and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s actually not that bad! Sounds like you have some good ideas, even if the writing style needs a little work 🙂
I’ve done far worse lol.
-
Erica replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
That one’s got to be my favorite.
I know. I was reading 2 Corinthians 1 this morning and that verse was across the page. It just jumped out at me and I was like “Whoa. That one’s going on Kingdom Pen.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow those are some great ones! Thanks for posting
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law, but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
That one’s got to be my favorite.
- Load More
