-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣
Yes!! Sisters are the best for planning romances (whether character romances or otherwise lol 🤣🤣)
I’ve always wanted an older brother! But my sister is great too…
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I noticed you have been discussing Harry Potter. I haven’t read or watched it either. My dad read the first book or two, and his problem with it was that the kids were disobeying and then getting rewarded for it, not as much the magic. But I understand my family’s view are different from others. And that’s totally fine!
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else I forgot
I think the content of what you write really depends on your maturity level more than what’s right/wrong. Also the things that you as an individual are tempted by. And I think it’s a good principle to only write what you are…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes I have!! It is good! And @arien loves it even more than I do 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I love those mood boards! And this story idea!! Btw, Albert looks like a young Chris Hemsworth and Ethan looks like the guy that plays in A Dog’s Purpose, who’s name is also Ethan. Is that where you got the idea for his name? Great job picking pictures for them! They look like their personalities!
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I totally get you, girl. But you don’t have to apologize to me 😊! Lol, yeah! Well, now you’re not held back! 😂
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, yeah! Well, I do. It’s great! How many siblings do you have?
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow!! Awesome!! Im gonna listen to all those. The only one I’ve heard is Sunflower 😂🤦🏻♀️. No! Don’t be sorry! KP is a place to rant 😂!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay so here’s a picture I drew of Frodo a few months ago. It’s my favorite Lotr drawing 😊. And my ‘r’ looks like a ‘v’ 🤣.

-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay good 😊😅.  You’re so welcome!! I love it!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @
Did any of y’all audition for one of the characters? I did! It was fun.
IKR! I wanted to see that scene with peet! Anyways, I guess they have something else planned, because he still has to make an introduction at some point.
Yeah! I guess so, now I’m intrigued🤔.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! It’s great! It’s on YouTube. We just watched the first episode about a hour ago!
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Great chapter! I’m so glad they finally got out of the Orb. I struggle with that too. Maybe you could every now and then take a break from the dialogue— just for a sentence or two— and describe the character walking into the house, or jogging down a street, and just doing that could help with the transition. Idk, maybe that was no help…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
IKR! I wanted to see that scene with peet! Anyways, I guess they have something else planned, because he still has to make an introduction at some point.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! It’s great!
It’s free, but crowdfunded. They’ve raised a ton of money and are currently funding season 2. It’s on angel studios or youtube, check out there youtube channel! New episodes stream every other friday on youtube at 5 pst. The trailor was great too. The streams have a bunch of stuff in them, so you’ll have to find the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve definitely thought about it! There’s actually a book that I tried writing when I was 10, I think. (I deleted it! 😭) It was pretty much about this girl who is absolutely perfect. But she really isn’t and she has an ignorant father. Obviously her mother died and her father marries a really nice woman.
Oh no! Yeah, I’ve deleted some of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
The first episode was pretty different from the books. Which didn’t bother me until they got to the part where Leeli was attacked by the Fang. Peet the Sock Man was supposed to throw the rock at him!! I feel like they shouldn’t have changed that part. Sure, it’s deus es machina, but it actually plays a part later down the road.<…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I love it. Peet is my favorite. Yours?
I think Kalmar is my favorite. And Janner. I love Peet too. And Leeli. 🤦🏻♀️😂
I’ve read until book 2, and one third of book three. I started stressing about it too much and had to take a break 😂
Haha, yeah. It can stress you out.
Did they tweak it a bit in the animation? I’m fine…
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
This one is so me 😂😅🤣

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I’d love to know how it works out! 🙂
I used it when I was like 12… so I don’t actually know how good it was. I just know I liked it and lots of people use it. and they have a online art community that has prompts and stuff.
- Load More
