-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
No that wasn’t too long winded! I’m glad to hear what you think, and I agree. 😀
I haven’t read anything in your story that seemed to dark at all! Actually, your story has really inspired me to make Tauren and Lesli a bit more fun. I always wanted to them to be a bit like sibling afterall. Mt older sister just moved away recently, and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Your welcome 😊!
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl!! Tauren!! He’s so sweet and innocent ❤️. That was pulling my heart strings 😂❤️😊. I love their relationship!! And that scene was so sweet 🥲❤️!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!
I thought most of it was teenage angst too, which tbh, I was tired of. It’s all over the place in public school. So I figured I’d ask people about it, and I’m glad I did! Not to say none of it is teenage ansgt, I don’t know if it is, but I’m glad to get to see some of the deeper reasons people write the way they do.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, I won’t share any with spoilers 🙂.
Whoa that looks cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I would agree there are good things about being sensitive, I just never felt like society lined up with that. I tended to be that one kid who wouldn’t go to church youth events because I couldn’t handle the movies they watched, LOTR. It was a bit painful and made me feel more disconnected then I already was. Instead of being patient…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😁 Glad you liked it! Definitely one of my favorite scenes to write yet.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know how it feels. During like 7th grade for me, I came to the realization I had not been living like a christian in some pretty major ways. It hit me like a wall of bricks, and I would start breathing hard any time I remembered. The only way to shake the feeling was to overshare to my mom, which was good because it kept…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@whale-keeper
@theloonyone (to read a spoiler or not… 🤣)
Anyone else interested can look at this, it is a spoiler though. Would have put this in your happy moments topic, but it’s also a spoiler, and it isn’t completely happy. But mostly. It’s one of my charries getting over a fear.
Idk how familiar you are with my plot, but they lived…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for your response! I enjoyed reading it <3
I agree that writing about darkness particularly can help people who are trying to figure out the things that happen in this world, and it can help to clarify why wrong things are wrong. I agree that it’s ok to write about it! I dealt with guilt a lot too throughout my childhood…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much for your response, it really means a lot to me there are others who feel the same way. 💛
I don’t want to talk about your wip too much, because like I said, it was too much for me. But I probably should clarify that one of the things that made me question it the most was the relationship between the kid mc and the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for asking! And yeah, I’ve felt that before. I have felt really lonely at times too, and that usually comes out in one of two ways. Character’s in my story who feel like how I wish I felt (Lesli) and character’s who at times feel how I felt (Keiryn). Keiryn is the type of person you think is “Just fine”, because he hangs out with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Pls warn me if your art contains spoilers from WSF book 3 or 4! Thx!
School 😏
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Um…😳 it was one of them yes…
don’t feel bad about it, It’s a important conversation. 😃
So this topic was mostly prompted out of the fact that most writing I found on KP was too dark for me too read. I hardly read any happy scenes here (I’d actually say near none), and I started to question whether there were people writing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, yeah! Everyone on here loves Wingfeather Saga!
Yeah, do! I’ll try to find some of mine too 😊. -
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I have a lot! One I really like for my character Christopher is “Angel Fire” by Fernando Ortega. And “A Whole New World” from Aladdin (I especially like Peter and Evynne Hollens’ version) is great for him and Briana.
Cool! I love music from Peter and Evynne Hollens!
Great topic! Let me go check my playlist real quick . . .
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve got three too 😀! I’m the oldest, then a younger brother, another younger brother, and my youngest sister.
-
Erica replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I have a lot! One I really like for my character Christopher is “Angel Fire” by Fernando Ortega. And “A Whole New World” from Aladdin (I especially like Peter and Evynne Hollens’ version) is great for him and Briana.
- Load More
