-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! That was the best line of the whole thing, right?
(How I love grossing out my author friends)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mission make @koshka gag accomplished.
(That’s actually some of my writing i am most proud of 😂 I’m glad it had the desired affect!)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Believe it or not, I actually have her bag!
I was helping my mom look for a present for my sister, and was like, hmmm… not sure if she’d like that bag. But it’s very cool. Basically I was acting like I really liked it…
And lol I got it for my birthday! 😂 I was so surprised, and it’s just the best. Heavy, but worth it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @loopylin
*Digs through word files…oh where was that?*
Allow me to elaborate.
I present to you, Layson’s revolting backstory.
The anticipation.
The thrill.
I loved it.
Layson drops into the erie passageway. He walks with caution, noting the broken lighting and unkept feel of the place. Layson pulls a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I’m not sure. I know Wilkins plays the lyre, and there’s this Foxish bard that plays a mandolin style instrument, and there’s a young bagpiper that’s Wilkins’ friend. But other than them? I think Zlatan would play a Viol and Vulkasin would play fiddle or…no wait…an accordion! Mikkel would probably play a guitar or lute.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
 Idk if that makes sense, but when I think of him, he’s always the calm, character, and yes that comes off as stoic and even unapproachable sometimes, but in truth he’s just a deep thinker, and he has a heart of gold. A warrior’s heart. Idk I just love that about him. He has this, down to earth nature about him that I adore!…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oohoo!! Thanks for the questions! 😀
1. What is one instrument one of your fav characters would play (if they don’t play one)
Well, originally Tauren played the guitar! I play clarinet, so I just had to include instruments. Also Kieryn plays violin, it’s not really in the plot though. I used to have it so t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah ikr! I only have a few. I actually don’t like the Micheal podcast, they have a different nib than the ones from our local art supply store, which sells ones with roller balls. Idk why it’s different, I think it’s the same nib size, but it’s lines are a lot cleaner.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Acrylic! They dry matte, that’s my favorite part
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
Ok this is ironic. I was just saying poscas are awesome, right as I was going to press send, I look down to realize I’ve smugged it with my sleeve. Blue paint on my sweater now. 😑
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
because we seem to be asking questions now, allow me to ask something very random:
Any of you tried posca paint pens? I’m literally obsessed with them 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21
Ignore the tag if you want!
I’m working on a mood board for Lesli, it’s not finished yet but here’s one of the drawings of her! I really want the dress she’s wearing in this pic. Like please, can I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it looks cool! I love the quote in the top, it’s like so melancholy 😥 you’re making me wonder what happens next!! Also Ellisa is one of my favorite of your charries, I used to want to be in a band lol. (Ok kinda still do)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Ok, so yall want to know about Easton, let me make something up 😂 I don’t know much about him either!
(He exists to be a instigator XD)
What I was thinking, is he is trying to reclaim the character castle for himself. That doesn’t mean he’ll just like kill everyone… I’m still trying to figure it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! They made some plot changes, but they were all really good and imo the animated series is a little better than the first book.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW MATTHEW!!! I absolutely love him!! He’s so much like Paxton, just a bit more out there because Paxton’s still just come out of all the abuse he’s been through.
IKR?!?! Both of our boys are SOOO PRECIOUS!!! I’m so glad we’ve had them meet. I LOVE writing their little interactions <3 <3
AND UR NOT A COWARD MATTHEW!
Aww, no he is…[Read more]
- Load More
