-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s the best
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
My mom read it to us for school a few years ago. It was great! It’s a sweet book.
@loopylin
Uh oh!! Don’t make loopy mad! XDXD Oh, I’m gonna try it! @LOOPYLIN
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *Curtsies then trips over my skirt* XD
Well, first of all, I want to know what happened to his father! Like, he must’ve been human is Pax doesn’t have wings?
Oh, Matthew is good. He’s currently sitting at the kitchen, playing a card game with Lyla. I’ll tell him you said hi. *Calls to Matthew “Oh, Matt, a friend wanted to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your design for lemon head! Idk what those thingy’s on her head are, but they’re cool!
Still don’t have a name for her? 😂🤣Oh and thanks!
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Haha, yes!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Loved it! I love the characters, and the flashbacks were perfectly placed. Right when I wanted to know more, I got the information soon afterwards. Although I would usually say with something like this that the Dad has a lot to apologize for and try to mend (seem to be mostly his fault, and he treats Mandy pretty poorly) the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! I can for a little while. Haha, yummy! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Oh, that drawing is awesome!! Great job! Haha, I want that dress too! It looks so pretty and Little-House-On-The-Prairie-ish XDXD
Aww!! Great job, I love those! My favorite is Ellie. She looks so cute!!! Aww, and Dante! Haha, he kinda looks like he just got caught stealing a cookie (Or in his case, making a fire…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh!! Those songs 😭 Poor Paxton!! Aramis, you better leave your precious brother alone!!!! *Gasp* They think PAXTON IS A MONSTER?!?! How did Paxton turn out so precious with his beasts of brothers (xcept Soren) and his horrible mother? He’s so precious ❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IKR?!? 😭😭😭
Okay, good! Oh, okay, got it 😀. Thank you!
Yeah, choose some!! Oh, you could do Feather and Crosshair!!
Yeah, they know eachother from the castle and truth or dare rp! I hope Carmen is there….XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, I think I’ll wait for @mineralizedwritings to go ;). I’m gonna wait to write Easton until we have him interact a little more, so I don’t do it wrong ;).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!! You’re finally here!! Maybe she can join the group my charries are in, once she enters the castle ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
This is working great! I’m about half way through, and I’m really enjoying it! I’ll tell you what I think when I’m done.
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
School starts on the 2nd for me! I’m taking American sign language 122, English 102, and history 137 (or was it 136? 😅) and algebra 2! What about you guys? If you are home schooled, is there a subject you like? If you’ve graduated, are you taking a gap year, working someplace, or something else?
So anyways, You’ll probobly be seeing me on less…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mathew being all scared and nervous 😭 XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww! I love the thing with Paxton and Ara being siblings! No it’s not weird at all, I love it! And Paxton need that love 😭
mineral- Ur characters motivations and stories are so great!!
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Is there any way to use Google drive for that? Somebody shared a voice recording awhile ago, and I think that’s what he used.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s a very writer thing, lol. XD <3333
Yes it is XD!
Dylan and Leo NEED to meet!!! That’s literally EXACTLY how Leo feels too!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Yes!! 😭😭😭
IT ISSSSSSSSS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
Haha, thank you!! That’s exactly right. They should be glad that they’re fictional! XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
I’m still waiting for that drawing of Leeli to show up in the wingfeather saga fan art Friday ig highlights… Hmm 😂 I used the tag and everything, I think they just haven’t updated it in awhile lol
- Load More

School is starting for us on January 2 too! I’m home schooled, and I love Language Arts and History. I’m terrible at math XD!
Oh, okay! I hope you have an awesome year, and good luck on writing your book!! I won’t be on as much when school starts for me either. You’ll be missed!! 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6
Yeah! History is the best. Thanks, you have a awesome year aswell! And good luck with your writing too! 🙂
We start school on January 5th! I’m homeschooled and my favorite subject is History!! (Though that’s the subject I’m probably the worst at. XD Math is my best subject)
Alrighty!! I’ll miss you!! I’ll only be active in the afternoons when school stars for me.
History is a great subject! Yeah… math is a love hate thing for me… I like it okay once I get It. (Constraints. I will always hate you. And linear programming. No. Just No. And graphing parabolas. Like graphing parabolas from polynomials. Like, NO THANKEE!! )
Lol! I haven’t quite gotten to that yet, but from what I’ve heard from my brother and others… I’m not looking forward to that much. 😁
@freedomwriter76 Lol we know you like history XD!! It’s a great subject though. grammer? Ugh that’s one of my least favorite things lol. Biblical archeology sounds cool! I too biology last year, and I would have liked it if not for the format my teachers chose. Is your film class about making films? I used to kinda want to go to film school XD!…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76
Woah! Short films are awesome! I film my art as speed-paints sometimes, but that’s kinda it. Wow, he taught himself? That’s great! I did one year of band to learnt he basics, then taught myself (most XD) of the 2nd register. I’d love to switch to bass clarinet, but those things are sooo pricey!! Do you have an idea what your short…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings My siblings started back up today too! I am a home school graduate and my favorite subject is a tie between History and Literature. I also liked Geometry much better than Algebra. 😀 Since I’m not in school anymore I get to help my Mom teach some of my siblings! I did an Art and Piano class last year and this year I’m…[Read more]
@felicityOh! Cross stitch! Somebody made my mom a beautiful cros-stitched moose sweater, she ended up turning it into a pillow! We got rid of it when we moved, but I still miss it 😂
Yeah, I like asl, but it’s also my hardest class. You have to learn new grammar rules.
My absolute favorite is science, preferably biology, microbiology, anatomy, pre-med, and more (but we can leave physics out…) Math is my least favorite (I’m looking at you, Pre-Calculus…), but the only math I enjoyed was Geometry but it depends on the course and how it’s taught
@microphage6032
yeah, no precalc. Science is a great favorite to have!
@mineralizedwritings
Good luck! I start again in a few days. I’m homeschooled and my fave subjects are usually art and reading/writing. Big surprise there XD. I also like certain biology subjects like heredity, I think it’s cool. Hope to see you on when you can be, and again good luck with school! (:
@princesachronicle22
Thanks! Of course, art and reading are the best. I really like genetics too! I was super obsessed with snake genetics and breeding strategies for awhile (haha big surprise, I love those danger noodles)!! Good luck to you too!
I will hopefully be able to officially graduate this winter (because of moving a few times in a row I’m a bit behind on math and still need to finish Algebra 1 to graduate) I am homeschooled too. ASL is so fun! (I’m a bit of a newbie myself.)
@charityanne
Oh, well happy graduation then! I wish I could hold a asl conversation with you… kinda hard online XD ok wait let me try
(1)dog+(2)cat+(3)horse+you+like+which (whq)
Did that make sense? 😂
nope.. LOL
@charityanne
Lol thats ok! The asl grammer is super confusing, I still don’t totally get it. I basically asked which you liked. The (whq) means I raised my eyebrows to make a questioning face, to signify it was not a statement.
Ahh I see. 😊