-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 😀
Yes, it’s Tauren. 🤗 I drew it awhile back, if you want to see the full chibi it’s somewhere in one of the more recent chapters of my story!
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty! I do! I’m pretty okay with trigger warnings, but yeah, thank you for the warning, bc some things I’m not as comfortable reading as others (which y’all will probably think is crazy once I start actually writing in my book more and maybe posting some chapters….but idk, I guess it’s just you know what you can handle and what…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yes!! It’s a good one ;). And, have I said how much I LOVE your pfp?? It’s ADORABLE!!! Is that Tauren? And did you draw it?
LOLOL!! That last one is sooo me XD
Haha, yeah, it’s a good one.
-
Light replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, Or just Light, a teen who loves reading, playing piano, drawing, exploring in nature, and of course, writing!!
Fantasy is a cool genre. I write Contemporary Fiction! I’m currently debating on whether to turn my book into a 3 book series! (Ahh, the troubles of a writer…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Cool interests! I love the wingfeather saga (totally cried a little at the ending XD) have you been keeping up with the animated series? If so, do you like it? I love it XD
I’ve read the green ember and ember falls, It was alright to me. Super intrigued by Kyle, might continue the series just for that lol.
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I appreciate it! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I suppose it’s becoming general kp knowledge I love that song 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I haven’t heard much about that plot structure. My 2nd book is a bit like that, and I find the hero’s journey is the best plot structure fit for it. It just slowley gets harder over the course of the book. Idk, remember you don’t have to follow one super close.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be f…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thx! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since.
Yeah, I get that.
Idk, just a lot on my mind. ever wish you could turn off your brain and get a break? Lol, that’s where i’m at sometimes. And my family doesn’t get along the best… its a ongoing…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Literally no idea why I started that off with “thanks” 🤦🏻♀️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance.
Sorry to here that!
Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
Yeah! 🙂 I’ll pray for you!
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah! It’s a good one.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance. Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s great! 😂
I feel like I haven’t seen you around in a while, how are you doing?
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @katthewriter @esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise
Haha, these are great! Here’s one I found.

XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for sharing. We definitely need to hear that more. That’s so true. Thank you again 😀
- Load More
