-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that looks really cool!
Thanks! 😀
…not sure if I should answer this or not… please do let me know if you don’t want me to answer the things you don’t tag me in, I get confused as to whether I should answer or not…
Oh you’re fine! It’s just that I’ve got 17 people on my friend list rn 😂 I can’t tag everyone, but anyon…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so here’s some art of definitely not my character lol. I saw a sketchbook tour awhile ago with a lot of portrait art, and it inspired me. This is just some random guy off the internet I drew. Also so that you guys don’t think this came out of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I actually saw you on cdubs too and was like, ‘wow somebody else has that pfp too!’ I think I just assumed the book series was at least a bit popular 🤣
I’m trying to think about that, usually it comes in two pieces if that makes since. For instance I’ll have a character with a appearance I like, or sometimes just an idea I’ll use…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
well this is brilliant.
XDXD we’ve needed one of these for awhile lol. When we all chat in the rant chat idk who made it (actually maybe it was you lol i dunno) I sometimes feel a tinge of pain for the creator whose notifs are full because of us 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You should do it! I agree that elves are a bit overused. Idk how to describe it, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like using species developed by other authors (not that its bad) makes it come off as a bit of a upgraded fanfic to an extent XD! Having your own species just really makes it unique. I don’t have any name…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Okay, sounds good!! I choose Fridays too :).
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw, young Feather!! That sounds good!! Unfortunately, I haven’t watched much Star Wars, so I don’t really know who they all are, but I like it! *Goes to research about Star Wars*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! My poor Matt 😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh that looks so good!! Is she the one you were telling me about? You did great!! The starlight looks really pretty. Great job girl!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah that’s cool! Is the skin color something unique to her race? Or just the color palette you felt like using?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr?! My poor baby 😭😭😭
Lol Serin. There’s got to be a room full of swords and armor somewhere haha.
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
Yes!! Our precious charries 😭😭❤❤
MATTHEW!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
I know!😭😭😭 Aww, he’s not going to know how to respond to Joshua.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
I vote for #4.
Fridays are when I don’t have as much school.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachrinicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Layson
Layson watched from the edge of the circle of strange people, still holding Maylee. Corvina and Serin engaged in a tense interaction over where they were from, and each person gave a different answer.
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” She asks hed…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, sweet Joshua!! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, maybe my computer won’t shut down as soon as I finish a RP this time! XD
Matthew
The memories swirled about in my mind, but one in particular kept repeating.
**TRIGGER WARNING FLASH BACK: Harsh words and yelling**
“Are you crying?! You are too old…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten @landric @felicity
Thanks for the input! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Digital is great! And I’d love to see her when your done with that drawing! Oh yeah! I did that once as a joke, I believe I even smeared foundation on the page 😂 it looked horrid the way I did it, but again, I wasn’t trying in the least XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the great topic! I have to many places that need names XD book 2 is a travel story, so yeah… the need is basically endless and I haven’t even come up with all the locations. I’ve got the one that’s almost done, which sounds better?
Vieridelle Ruins (pronounced Veeridelle)
Vieridale Ruins (pronounced Veeridale)
Preference anyo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
