@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ha ha ha ha ha ha….!!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Ugh, that’s the worst…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That is so unique. I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Daniel speechless? This is a rare occurrence…
😜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh myyy….
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when finishing a novel or a series leaves you in a depressed state for at least a month..
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *rolls on floor laughing*…that’s great. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @catwing @clairec @anyone-and-everyone
I hope you can read this…

-
Joy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you make up a minor character based on a name you like, then they take over, become a love interest, and you almost want to give them their own book.
You know you’re a writer when this describes your life.

You know you’re a writer when you read this dedication: “To the fictional; you don’t have to do what your…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t have any trouble coming up with names at all. Actually, I usually START with a name, and then make up the character from there. Like Joktan.
(Okay, I’m going to say something about Joktan here because I love him to bits.)
Originally, I just really liked the name, and so wanted to have a character with that name in Embers. Then, a line…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
You. Guys. This is supposed to be INSPIRATION COLLAGES, not DISNEY/VEGGIETALES SONGS!
Ahem. I’m still working on my collages, but I’ll post them as soon as they’re done.
*whispers* I might also make one of Joktan….
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus BTW I am sorry if that GIF made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I’ll restrain myself from now on XD
@rochellaine I know! That was my reaction, too X/
@clairec @notawriter @graciegirl @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 Thank you all! 😀
Claire — Umm…. I’m going to see how comfortable Daeus is first… X)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I still got a notification when you tagged me. It just didn’t go green for some reason. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
wat *is confused*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
whoops messed up the tag @ingridrd
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingidrd Yeah man! Noses are hard. *nods*
Thankyou! You’re a sweetie. 😀@jenwriter17 Yay! I’m glad you like it 🙂
That’s Stella haha. (Not the name I would have chosen now, but 7 year old me thought it was majestic.) Shes a cutie pie, but a bit spoiled.
-
Gloria Oldenpinner and
0-0Enyali0-0 are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Oooh I just looked more closely at the second picture. Kiiiitttttyyyy! What’s his/her name?
- Load More
