@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ariella-newheart None whatsoever. I’ve been here long enough to become a Knight-in-Shining-Armor, but I haven’t messed with the buttons much.
(Just so y’all know, Ari is the one who used to be obsessed with Pringles, started the rock thing, *cough cough @catwing “A Catwing Christmas” cough cough* and is the president of the Fashion…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper YES! I FORGOT TO RAVE ABOUT YOUR BOOK WHEN I FINISHED IT!
It was amazing. (The meme-thing doesn’t even do it justice) I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Incredible.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!
Guys, Ariella is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!
I’m so excited you finally JOINED!
(Was this enoughski “help meh” for ye, lassie?)
-
Joy and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
WHAT?! I forgot to tag you?! *bangs head on table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
ARIELLA! YOU’RE HERE!!!!
*tackles you with hug* Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!!!!
Whoops, I attacked, didn’t I? Heheh…
So um… What are your favorite books?
AISLINN! GET OVER HERE!! @aislinn-mollisong
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Heheheheh I love it!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper *heart eyes* These are awesome! And accurate X)
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 started the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel
I’m starting a short story on Norse/Viking mythology centering around an Alf named Ualair Fencaryn. (Yew-AH-lair Fehn-CAR-yin). Does this basic idea sound good?
Elf finds a magical stone that transports him through Yggdrasil to Midgard, Svartalfheim, Muspellheim, and eventually Niflheim. Must figure out how to…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oh okay. But still, I really liked it! Maybe you could try publishing your book on KP? (Wow. I say that to a lot of people.
@gh24682468999 Agreed…I can safely say that Tug and Abelard (Arbelard? How do you spell it again… 😅) plus Sable are my favorite characters. And maybe Will, Evanlyn, and Horace! Hmm… interesting!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I really liked it! The only thing I want to point out is that in this sentence
“From past “research”, Cassandra knew that there were always two night-guards standing by the single-person door that lead to the woods, along with at least six guards at all times watching the main gate into the castle”Maybe the word you want is …[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Yyyyesssss… But they’re both technically symbolic objects that represent something. How does one tell the difference?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine You could do a smaller thing for the Keeper’s Corner if you didn’t want to do a full-size article 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I actually had no idea that you were talking about “thees and thous…”
HAHAHA! Well tell your brother that I appreciate it. X’D I was watching it on a TV channel, so I really had no choice whether I was getting a good one or not. But I’ll take note! XD
*high fives your brother because he also likes Data* X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I hath returned!!
Rochellaine — I watched the TNG episode “Schisms,” the fifth episode of the sixth season. It was pretty good! I liked it. My favorite part was undoubtedly Data’s poetry. It was SO FUNNY! XD XD XD Have you seen that episode? He did this poem about his cat, Spot. X’D HAHAHAA ohh it was hi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m going to watch Star Trek now
@rochellaine I’ll tell you about it the next time I run into you 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @waterlily @anyone
I’m going to see if I can write (Rochellaine — before TNG comes on TV ;D)
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @kapeefers

In honor of @dragon-snapper‘s book which I have just finished beta-reading
#SectorOneInsurrection
I almost never use hashtags. THAT’S HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS, KAPEEFERS.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Haha! My phone is like that! XD
- Load More
