@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sage-g @dekreel @pretty-much-any-other-artists
I have a new character! It’s an elf from my new short story (WIP) called Ualair Fencaryn. He has mid-back (if that’s a word) long blond hair, green eyes, and sharp, angular eyebrows. He has a hawk-like, thin, angled face. He is thin but muscular. He usually wears a green-brown tunic…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Phew! Thank goodness!
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Haha! My sibling and I used to play with the chess pieces like that! Give them voices and all that jazz X)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AHHHHHHHH! I love her so much! My favorite part is her eyes. And the dress…absolutely perfect. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear about someone else’s experiences and think: “Hey! I can make a character like that!”
All the time. Can’t keep up with it 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when, as you’re playing solitaire, you’re forming a story idea in your mind about four kingdoms who were scattered apart by enemies, and are forced to cooperate and work together to rebuild them
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s okay! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, and YES! Totally leave comments! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Sure!
BTW your signature is awesome 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 All right. Dog it is! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’d imagine somewhere in the tween-early teen age, since that’s how old the MCs are, but I don’t know for sure
@sam-kowal @valtmy Thank you both so much! It helps a lot 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
*dies*
You guys are nuts. In the best possible way, of course.
Ah’ll dae a poem. SOMEONE TAG ME AND GIVE ME A TOPIC!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, yes. I just finished a 15 page research paper on Robert E. Lee and I think I fried my creativity circuits.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, everyone! Working on my roleplay! Anyone else writing or procrastinating? @dekreel @seekjustice @clairc @jane-maree @rochellaine @ariella-newheart
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yep! Agreed… like if Eragon uses too much energy he’ll kill himself…
YES!!! She’s funny and sarcastic.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay! (But I’d still prefer to be a dog…I honestly think it fits me better than a dolphin) 🙂🐶
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I missed this when it came out! TOP NOTCH!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m going to sign off, too. Good luck on your project!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Byeee!
@skredder Ahh. Forgive me for my ignorance *scratches head*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye OH! I never explained it to you, did I? *bangs head on table*
KPA stands for KeePer adventure. It is, as you can see, a story about all the awesome beings on Kingdom Pen. So by “being in the KPA,” you are a character X)
- Load More
