@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Would your character rather only eat chocolate for the rest of their life (deliciousness), or only eat carrots for the rest of their life (healthiness)?
Jenna would rather eat chocolate.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Jenna would rather call the brute squad and arrange her wedding
@rochellaine Oh, burst out laughing in the middle of a meeting, for sure!
@skredder Depends on her mood, but typically she’d rather sit inside
@jenwriter17Â X’D X’D X’DÂ Umm… Jenna loves animals, so she would rather not fight them at all, but if she had to choo…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Dug from Up…he’s the bouncy dog, right? I guess you could make me like him, too…both he and Toothless work. Both of them are like my dog, and in turn like me!
Star Wars and Harry Potter, a bit of Marvel and DC as well. 🙂 I can’t think of anything else off of the top of my head….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hah, yep. My characters are like that, too. As far as I’m concerned, they’re solving a riddle. And they are eventually going to end up in a chasm. But between point A and point B… nothing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…
I see red. Literally.  Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing m…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel
Ohh, this is getting intense! I’m not going to copy and paste the first part of the story for the next portion, if that’s okay. It’ll just get too long. 🙂
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wounds, but then the pain comes agai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Ugh, yeah my characters are like that, too. I’m not sure if they even have a personality. *bangs head on table*
X’D X’D Wow, that is funny! And true!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Actually you remind me more of Dug from Up. I guess that makes sense XD
What things do you geek over? I know you love Star Wars and… maybe Harry Potter. Anything else?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay. That makes sense!
Thanks. I was trying to think up the best way to describe my personality, and here’s what I came up with. I am optimistic, extroverted, and geek (nerdy, same thing). 😀 Basically, I’m Toothless as a golden retriever! *wags tail* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorryyyy…
Anyway, see ya! 😉
@jenwriter17Â That’s fine. Hopefully I’ll be there. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hi!! Long time no see 😉
Of course I don’t mind. 🙂 Yeah, I’m… doing the same thing basically XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper o.o You actually forgot about it?
… I’m sure whether that’s a higher level or a lower one
XD
(Please do not take offense…)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper How’s the LOKD going? Anywhere past the Gollum-Looking-Agonized-GIF Level? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
SNAPPER! Hello! What are you working on? I have an essay, as stated before… 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll tag other people, too…
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @anyone
I’m writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Still here? I’m writing an essay for school
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Agh I forgot to tag someone.
@0-0enyali0-0 Write a poem about a fake beard. Good luck. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Jumping flowers,
Singing toads,
Mountains roaring,
Scrambled thoughts.
Ticking pencils,
Writing clocks,
Marching chickens,
Rainbow drums.
Whatever.
I seriously just made that up because my brain is full of randomness at the moment (then again, it always is…). 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no, I didn’t see that. I will check it out… 🙂
@catwing Hmmm…you can go again any time, as long as you give other people a chance to write (and don’t do two posts in a row). 😉
Tell your brother I am 15. 🙂 Is he a Kapeefer?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
And what on Taranar happened to this topic?!
Would your character rather take a train to a faraway place so he/she can enjoy the ride and look at the beautiful scenery, or just use a portal to get to the faraway place instantaneously to save all that time? (Assuming these are the only two options he/she has)
The Doctor would rather take the…[Read more]
- Load More
