@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *accepts chocolate* Thank you! All right, I guess that evens it out 😉
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @moderators…
Is there a way for me, or for one of you, to change a post AFTER the five or so minutes is up? There is something important I want to change in my latest KPA post.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing LUCKYYYYYYYYY! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @ariella-newheart @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @anyone…
I’m writing!
*resumes attempt to get my characters to do something…*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Am I trouble? XD
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot you two met in real life! Oopsies… 😛
-
Joy and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
The fledgling Artist and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D Um… Well obviously Star Trek and Doctor Who! And Star Wars. And others…
Instead of animated I SHOULD say that I watch mostly G and PG-rated movies, most of which are animated. I have only watch a palm-ful of PG-13 movies. And no R-rated movies
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Um… I highly doubt it since school is a part of ALL of us XD
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okay. 🙂 That’s good, since my character is a talking dog! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, okay. Would it be okay if I just kept you out of the parts with troll-things? Because your character in the KPAs is awesome, in my opinion. 🙂 But I understand completely. Would you be okay with disbelief-ing them if there were an army of evil troll-things? (I’m considering having that at one point or another. No spoilers though!…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @dragon-snapper @notawriter @all-other-artists
I started this concept cover thingy for my Dog in KP stories today, but it wasn’t turning out the way that I would have liked. (Partly because it was manga and I’m not good at drawing manga animals.) Would one (or more) of you guys like to actually start/finish it for me? I’d…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay. @rochellaine , you OK? Maybe you could be there to disbelief them…(?) If you don’t want that to happen please clarify. They won’t appear in the next installment most likely, so I have a bit of time to clarify.
@ariel-ashira No offense taken! But would it be okay if I added talking flying squirrels or something? I just think that…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Let me guess: I forgot to tag you? That’s likely… XP
Thank you so much!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, and YES! Creatures are AWESOME 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I don’t mind. Rochellaine and Ariel might though……
I suppose you can — Just don’t associate the troll-things with either of them 😉
( @rochellaine @ariel-ashira Feel free to clarify anything 😉 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper Would you guys mind if I used troll-things in my KP stories? Also, could I maybe add in a couple more creatures that live in the Vivid Green forest? Thanks! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x No problem! I had a weird writing question one time too…. *remembers the Acoustic Kitty story* Oh yeah, I should probably start that fairly soon…. 😀
Okay, that sounds like a good plan. Nine or ten chapters isn’t too often, but not too sporadic. 🙂 I mean, if you ask me I will attempt to answer your questions. But I’m not…[Read more]
- Load More

Yes. I can do that.
Great. Would you mind changing something?
On part 9, where Jane says “It seems you are an Evil Overlord,” could you take out the word “evil?”
Thanks!!
Done.
Thanks a lot 🙂