@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira OOH! Hmm, maybe! *sneaks off to my brainstorming sheet* Hmm.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! It will hopefully get better as time goes on…. 🙂
@skredder Thanks!
@catwing Okay. If you want a full-body picture of my dog, though, I can give it to you….
AAH! I DON’T WANNA BE NOBODY!!!! *howls* *shivers* 🙁 🙁 🙁 ;( ( 😉 ) *winks* It’s fine. 🙂
Yeah, I know. Oh. I must have made it seem like Riddlewit actually…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m on for about half an hour. @jenwriter17 @alia @dragon-snapper
Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira While I do mind the mess ups very much so.. *glares at millions of mistakes* If they’re in my sketchbook I usually just leave them.
Whoops I kind of hijacked your thread. Sorry! I have a tendency to drag out conversations to what might be an uncomfortable length.. 🙂 (Online that is.. Irl i’m an awkward introvert who hasn’t quite…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
… Sketchboop? *blush* I think you mean sketchBOOK madam. yes.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hmm I can see that. For me since I like to draw outside the house its super handy to have the portable..ness? Oh Portability! Of a sketchbook. I’m clearly bias though since sketchbooks are what i’m used to. I do like to doodle on random printer paper sometimes though. It feels like less pressure since you can just throw it away…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! You must carry that thing around with you everywhere 😉
What don’t you like about sketchbooks? The price? (’cause I don’t like that either!) But its really nice having something to keep all your drawings together in. I guess a folder would accomplish that though. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yeah I’m kind of dreading having to purge my old junk-Oops I mean treasures! But with an average of 1 or 2 journal pages a day.. and an average of 2 or 3 sketchbook pages… Its really gonna add up!
And Yes I do! Although its really been a more recent thing. I think I started sometime.. Late 2016? Not positive though. It’s really a…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha after I posted I thought that might be the answer I get. That’s what a lot of artists say! Though there is the occasional person who hasn’t always liked to draw. (Like myself 😉 )
Yeah nowadays I don’t throw my art away.. (The hoard is growing though! :0 ) But i’m sad because I don’t have much from when I was younger. It’s so…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Cool! How long have you been drawing? 🙂
*Gasps* You do oil panting? Oil paint scares me! I hear you can do some really good blending with it though! I really like the ladies hair.
Oh also you’re really good at drawing horses! I can tell you’ve practiced. Haha that reminds me of a really old drawing of a horse I did. Me and my…[Read more] -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. I have to go now. Bye!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yup. XD . I’m a small child….I’m in 8th grade. 🙂 But almost in high school! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
What’s NaNo again? I live under a book, so I miss half of the important stuff…. 😉 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi! 🙂
Wow… So probably like 150 corners or something by the time I become a college person with a brain full of words and stories. 😀 *shudders* Adulthood….. scary. 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Have fun at piano class!

-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow. We’re at #15 already. 😀
I’m writing! @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @alia
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Was the last one you read the pick the plot one?? Cause that one was so good! (Although my favorite is forever gonna be book 2 😉 )(The PTPB would be my 2nd favorite though!) Gwen is so cute! But from the beginning Owen has been my favorite! Actually he just might be my most favoritest character ever! Ill stop now before I start ranting…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! I’m actually logging out pretty soon too…I have piano class. 🙂 I’ll be on tomorrow though! *waves goodbye with paw*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh. (Now I can; originally your marker/tag/thingy didn’t show up. 😀 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re on you WIP, right?
@dragon-snapper Yep. 🙂 It’s pretty fun; we get to go to archery and/or shooting ranges sometimes. 😀
@jenwriter17 Oh, and I’m working on Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
- Load More
