@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, I should have posted this at the beginning of the week but since I left for Florida I forgot. I want to apologize for not responding if you tagged me!!!! I haven’t been online a lot so…
Anyway, see you guys when I get back! -
WarrenLuther04 and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
The fledgling Artist started the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone have any general advice about brainstorming? I often get random ideas and will write them down. And the result is SUPER slow world building/plot/characters. Its happening, but super slow!
And I realized why. Because what I do isn’t brainstorming it’s inspiration.
So my question(s) How do you sit down and make yourself figure stuff out,…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing ooh well you’re in for a treat! It starts out a little slow.. And I was highly skeptical of the whole ‘pick the plot’ thing.. But James Riley knows his stuff. 😉 It gets sooo good! *giggles*
AAGH! I cannot STAND FOWEN! He made me SO ANGRY at the climax of Hidden chapters! *cries* He hurt my baby!! *cradles Owen* -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny I’ve been keeping track of Aethasians who come here, yes. 🙂 I’m so glad you like it!
Great, I think your glitter drowned out all the fog in Aethasia. Well done. XD *sneezes*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
Good grief. Just how many more Whovians are there here that I don’t know about?!?! 😀 😀 😀
That just sounds really weird…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g It must be really tough for you guys. I’m definitely praying! 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking NO way, YOU’VE SEEN THE FIFTH?!
YES YES YES YES YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Ah, ahem, sorry! I don’t know many Whovians who have seen the Fifth, so… *picks wallpaper bits off of claws*
Yep, the celery guy. LOL, I find it hilarious that people call him “the celery guy.” XD Which episodes have you seen of him? My favorite…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yyyyyyYYYYESSSS! I’ve been waiting for this to be revived!!
Okay, I’m going to tag a few different people
Rochellaine, do one about Racing Marbles
@ariel-ashira Write a comical poem about Eating Oatmeal on a Ferris Wheel
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *sighs* … How lucky you are… 😛
I knew you’d get it XD
AAAAA I love those outfits! <3
Sorry, no idea…
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @catwing @perfectfifths @supermonkey42 @anyone…
It’s about time someone brought this topic back up…
“Look at that, you got another Jack!!”
(A certain somebody will probably be able to guess this very easily)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* … I didn’t know you were a Whovian, too! 😀
And yes, you can be a Whovian even if you’ve just seen one Doctor 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Aww, I love her! Thanks so much!
Okay, I’ll try Brianna. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! Good, I was thinking maybe the dialogue thing would be a little awkward…
Well, I’m the only one whom you have really threatened to disbelief, so…
What can I say? I’m a Whovian XD
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *bursts out laughing* X’D That’s hilarious.
And yeah, I second Warren on the blog post, even though I didn’t leave a comment. SO sweet!
*coughcanidoanotheronepleasecough*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ARGH! LATE!
YES! These just keep getting better!! 😀
*pauses* *blinks with newfound empathy* Ahhhh…. I see!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Months? Months?!?!
WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*GASP* *Whew!!*
Anyway, my favorite Doctor is the Fifth from the 1980s. His episodes weren’t the best, but I like him as a Doctor 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira BEAUTIFUL! From now on, I’m tagging you when I have a character 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I know you didn’t tag me, and you might not even really know me. But Ill be praying for you. It sounds like a really hard situation. It can be so hard to figure out where God wants you to go.. What he wants you to do, who he wants you to be. But he is able! I know he’s gonna get you through this. And my prayer is that you will be able…[Read more]
- Load More
