@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have no clue. Sorry!!!
Is the cat Gracie? Are the quotes from All Creatures Great and Small??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @anyone-else-up-at-this-time-of-day
I’m back! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve come here. Unfortunately this will be one of the last times for awhile…
Anyway, I’m writing. *continues scratching head trying to find an appropriate word that rhymes with day*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x … Or WALL-E. WALL-E’s great, too. XD
Let’s see, what else… OH! Halo!! The Halo music is AWESOME. No, I don’t play the game, I just listen to the soundtrack. I think the Halo music would be better as background music, but I guess it could more or less suffice for character music anyways.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Cool! I wish the library here had all of them…
If you like Dr Who novels, then I’m actually writing a fanfic of my own. Feel free to check it out! 🙂
@lady-iliara You’re welcome! 😉
Yeah, you’ve told me before. I think you should watch it sometime. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE! I love your name! It’s been one of my favorites for a long time. 🙂
Let’s see… What are some of your favorite books? Movies?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Look up the music for the short film “Tears of Steel.” While it wouldn’t necessarily be consistent with one character, it’s some pretty good stuff 🙂
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder OHH! Of course it’s from Wrinkle in Time. Arrrgh…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 All that, and I messed up your tag. See above 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicoleriver03 :-O Oh. My. Word. SECOND PLACE?! SECOND PLACE!!!!
*scratches walls* *tackles you with hug*
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHIMSOEXCITEDYOULIKEDAVISONAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I’m sorry I CAN’T STOP SCREEEEEAMING!!!
Okay, I’ll stop. 🙂
What do you like about him? Favorite episodes? Favorite companion?
Oh, wow. And my second favorite Doctor is fourth…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I’m going on a hiatus until the end of the school year. Look here 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Don’t worry — I got the email! It’s just not linking to my profile page.
OH MY GOODNESS look at that!! Thanks so much! He looks awesome 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, that’s cool! 🙂 Ooh! You sing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *bounds around in circles chasing tail in happiness* I will. Although it will probably be on Easter Sunday when I am on at like 3 in the afternoon. 🙂 I’m leaving for now too. *waves paw and tail simultaneously* I might be on later, though. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. @kaymart Would you like that? 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart What are your ideas? Maybe I could either A: incorporate them into one of my Dog in KP stories (A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen [Compendium thanks to @supermonkey42]) or B: write a new story off of one of them. 🙂
Thanks, @jenwriter17, for tagging me!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And to anyone who’s on here right now, can I have some more prayers for those two friends and their families? I’m checking in with them to see if they can make it to my church Sunday for Easter. 🙂
Thanks all!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! 🙂 Okay. That makes sense.
@rochellaine What instruments do you play? (@jenwriter17 too). I play piano, and am attempting to learn violin.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Wow…. 😮 I rarely stay up that late.
Oh, yeah. When you have people in different hemispheres it can be kinda difficult to catch them. 🙂
I’m on whenever I find the time, which will drastically decrease as spring break ends and school starts up again. 😐 Ah well. I should still be on KP on the weekends though…. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I totally forgot to check my notifications. o.o Sorry…
Oh, okay. Yup…. *accepts ice cream* *eats ice cream* Unfortunately, no. I was homeschooled for three years, 3rd to 5th grade, then went into public middle school.
Yup. As of now, at least! 😉
Thanks! It’s my dog, Goldie. (Great name,…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! In my opinion, NO prayer request is pitiful. 🙂
Ohh…performing. Background music. Piano. I get nervous too when I perform, and I’m an extrovert! One time I was performing and my fingers felt like they were frozen and I messed up in the tenth measure. 😐 Yay.
Ooh. Six pages of music. That’s hard to memorize. Dang…you…[Read more]
- Load More
