@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Thank so much for reading and for the comments!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! And thanks again ever so much for reading. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 About the title, I’m actually thinking @skredder ‘s idea of Underneath fits it perfectly! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna kind of sort of *completely* copy you and ask you some questions about my story, if you don’t mind (since you’re the only one who has finished it so far)!
1. Who was your favorite character and why?
2. Were there any scenes that felt unnecessary or just like a complete info-dump?
3. Are the characters (especially…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 OH! I actually went to England and France while we were in Europe, and of the two, I liked England better. I live in Ohio so we flew to D.C. and then took a 7 hour flight to London.
We stayed in a London flat for a few days to sight-see and also to visit my “sister” (who isn’t biological but is an orphan who we hosted a while ba…[Read more]
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
1. My favorite character is Jax. *hugs him* He is very headstrong and brave, while still a kind gentleman.
2. My favorite scene would have to be the one near the end when Uma and Rin say they’ll be friends forever…it’s so sweet and you really triggered a lot of emotion. 🙂
3. Hmmm…no specific scenes. Some sentences here an…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Okay, great!!! Thank you. 😉
@kaya-young Awesomesauce. Thanks again!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart I really like the name Raine. Do you pronounce it like Ray-ne or, like rain?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young *rubs hands together* Okay, here’s what I got…
Romina, Zora, Elodie, Alma, Melora, Maris, Winter, Lyra, Avalon, Odette, and Elowen. Hope these help! (And sorry I was late in responding…) 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking I don’t want to seem at all annoying or anything, but I wondered if you were still Alpha reading for me? No rush whatsoever, I just want to see how many people I have reading. Thanks! 😉
@kaya-young I know you got pretty far into my story, but have you finished yet? Again, no rush! I just wondered. And thank you for you…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oh that’s cool! 🙂 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! Really!? Great job!
I unfortunately won’t be able to read it yet; I’ll try to read it once I get home from church. But, y’know, it’s Mother’s Day. 🙂
Great job so far!
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
GUYS! I’M PUBLISHED!
/The Trials of Ualair Fencaryn/ is available in the collection of short stories, titled /Transmogrified Tales/. It is available on Lulu, which will hopefully be accessible on…[Read more]
-
@warrenluther04 OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS AWESOOOOOOME! congrats! 😀 Great job! *confetti and cake and all good things to you*
-
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Why thank you. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Oh ho, I like it a lot!!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, I’m so glad you like them! Yes, they do look similar. Ha. Funny. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Aww. I like him already. *hugs Randal*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter Randal is from my fantasy WIP. He’s basically the heartthrob. XD 🙂
- Load More
