@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy Does Daniel write? I don’t think I’ve seen him write…
@notawriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!
I also LOVE drawing, journaling, and daydreaming about characters and stories I’ll never write! I have always loved stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever carved homemade stamps though…
My favorite Bible verse is pr…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
OOps @emma-flournoy
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello Emma 😀 My favorite book ever…. ? Hmm I would probably have to say Story theives The Stolen Chapters (Its the 2nd book in the series.) What’s your favorite book? (if you have one that is.)
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhhhkayy that was a long list XD
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths That actually makes more sense LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite kind of music right now is actually instrumental music. My favorite albums/collections are:
- Fresh Aire — a series of eight albums of cheesy electronic music. Some of it is too cheesy to me, and all the rest is AWESOME. I listen to it as I write the KPA
- Windham Hill’s Winter Solstice — Also a series. I have volumes…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking XD XD XD I totally heard David Attenborough’s voice as I read yours XD
@ethryndal @shannon Oh, it is true! I was attacked very quickly as a newbie.
I loved it XD
-
The fledgling Artist started the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!
As you may have guessed from my username i’m not actually a writer. Though I love learning about the complex art that is storytelling and discussing it with my two sisters! @introvert_girl (my older sister) and @itsastarrynight (my younger sister)
My other main interests include drawing/art, journaling, carving homemade stamps,…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Yep. As a result, it’s an extremely small space in there 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Pretty good! We’re going to remodel my sis and I’s bedroom soon. It was a present 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Cool 🙂
How was y’all’s Christmas? -
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’m actually almost the same way! I’m a mix of ENFP and ENFJ
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome back! Sorry about your horses… 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Cya later 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Well done! Good progress! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Sounds fun! We didn’t see any extended family this year, but we are having a second Christmas on New Year’s ;D
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ok. I’m trying to figure out these tricky song lyrics… How bout you?
And how was your Christmas, by the way? Full of siblings?
- Load More

