@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ *rubs paws together* Let’s kick this off!
Challenge: Show
Setting: The feeling of winning a competition
Justin smiled and blinked rapidly in delight as Mr. Parker honored him with the trophy. When he took it, he barely kept himself from tossing it into the air.
How’s that?
@dragon-snapper, Come here!
Your challenge i…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Congratulations, @aislinn-mollisong!
@that_writer_girl_99Â Let’s see……
How to Get Inspired to Write when you’re Stuck:
- Take notes. That’s the left-brained thing to do. I would take notes on the plotline and the characters’ motivations to let yourself know how exactly things are going to turn out for them, and how they react.
- Listen to…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
#RenandRey
Yeah. I didn’t ship it at all in the Force Awakens, but now I do…SO MUCH
We watched it on opening night, which was super awesome because my sister and I dressed up, plus there were a ton of people, and the whole crowd clapped at various points in the movie…the opening title (of course), the fight between Luke and Kylo, Luke’s dea…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Also a Kapeefer (especially an extroverted fangirling/boying one) regards other Kapeefers as celebrities
( @ethryndal, I have proof of that on your blog XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Then there’s one thing I couldn’t stand was that Leia was able to save herself from outer space using the force. Does everyone have the force in these new movies?
I don’t know the fine points of Star Wars, but I have heard that Leia doesn’t use the force. So reading that, I was thinking… Did someone else save her? I wonder… *wi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â HAHA That’s funny! My sister used to eat paper. I wonder if you would like @mariposa‘s dinosaur…
Did you have a favorite Magic Tree House book? I liked those, too 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I see. Thanks! Well, I’m in, it sounds amazing!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wait… @daeus, you have a show-don’t-tell course?! Where do I find it?! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ That’s not a bad idea! Go for it!
Questions: Who would I be nominating? Or would you be nominating me? And we’re nominating people to make stories that show/tell, right?
This sounds cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m back. Seeing if I can do something with the DWN…
@aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @catwing
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
*wandering aimlessly through archives* *pauses* Wait… @hope are you a Whovian?! 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m signing off… the color is out *sighhhhh* *scratches table frustratedly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Sure! Good-bye! Say hi to Ariella for me 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ah, man! I have to get off. BUT I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE COLOR SITUATION! Gooooooodbyyyyyyyyeeeeee……
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hooray! I have colors, but they’re a bit faded. I have no plot in the KPA whatsoever yet 😛 But it’s moving forward……..
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel still here! Making a WHOLE LOTTA PROGRESS today! I think my colors are back!!! You?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong KAPEEFER! Are you still here? I’m writing 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Hey, can you possibly look through this? I know you’re busy and all, but I honestly can’t tell if I’ve been “telling” too much. If you could just skim through this, it would be appreciated. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I already finished the course. Get part two out quickly. I MUST LEARN!!!!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
HEYYYYYYY, KaPeeFers and/or KeePers. Aislinn here! I’m writing, and fangirling about My Love Has Gone Across The Sea even though I’ve never read the Wingfeather books. Anyone else? (to either)
- Load More
