@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
A lot of you have been asking how the KPA is going
Well…

So yeah, that’s how it’s going… *gloomy sigh*
Guys, I am SO sorry this is taking forever! I realized from seeing how other people have written Kapeefer literature that I have over-planned mine. Besides, I have a HUGE plot hole (STILL! grrrrr) So I’m going to set down my current…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â *scratches chin* *grimaces (these claws, ya know)*
Hmmm…
I like all of them… I’m sort of leaning on #2, the Christian contemporary. It sounds powerful. But I also really like #3 because it just fascinates me how Christianity spreads even in places like that. #4 would make a good short story 🙂
Yeah, #3 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bella-d Oh, yeah, the rank under your name depends on how many times you’ve posted.
Once you have made…
- Your first post, you are a Bumbling Henchman
- 20 posts, you become a Charismatic Rebel
- 50 posts: Wise Jester
- 100 posts: Loyal Sidekick
- 300 posts: Knight in Shining Armor
- 1000 posts: Eccentric Mentor
- 2000 posts: Chosen…
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine You like Les Mis? AWESOME! I like it, too! Although I’m only halfway through the book so far. I’m really enjoying it 😉
@emma-flournoy, I found another Les Mis fan for you! ;-P
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bella-d Cool! What kinds of things do you like to sew?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, that failed.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
So. I ended up writing some songs. Just some little snippets to put at the beginning of chapters. Here they are!
——-
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Born of cold</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Born of tears</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Born of gold</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Born of fears</p>
<p style=”text-align:…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey @bella-d !
Welcome to KP! What do you like to do when you aren’t writing?
And @rochellaine I think that genre is called contemporary or contemporary fiction??
(if someone knows and i’m wrong pls let me know!) -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *bows with a flourish* Why thank you. 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s fantasy. Sure thing (I’ll give you the long synopsis…)!
Jaclyn Fallows’ world has a history of turning upside down.
Like when she was suddenly able to create a small blue flame in the palm of her hand on her eighth birthday. Or when she started having the same dream about the sister who vanished without a trac…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I need help with this too. Trust me, the Google isn’t very helpful at finding swordfighting stances or even just types of swords.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Sounds awesome! What genre is it? can you give me a tiny synopsis? (I love hearing about KeePer books. 😉 )
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s called Substitute. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Still working on Embers. I’ve gotten, lets see…14,114 words so far, and I’m deep into the third chapter. What’s your WIP called?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Editing my WIP. My goal was to have the first draft finished by Christmas, and I did it! So now I’m rewriting some of the beginning. What about you?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd YAY! I’m still writing. Its awesome finally getting my colors back after so long….what’re you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *waves arms wildly* I am heeeere!!!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Elements of Elemental Cliche… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 9 months ago
@warrioroftherealm I’m using elementals. I think they are only cliche if you have the protagonist and antogonist (or the two main protagonists) have opposing powers, such as fire and ice. If they have powers that don’t really clash, such as fire+earth and wind+water like my MCs do, it isn’t as overused. My villain doesn’t even have powers, which…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, guys! Aislinn is here and MY COLORS ARE BAAAAAAACK!!!!! I’ve written about three pages in the last day alone! Who else is here? @dekreel? @catwing? @dragon-snapper? @winter-rose? @sam-kowal?
- Load More
