@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Hello, hello. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I am doing some characterization and world-building…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooooh! My favorites are Unter, Byrk, and Anret. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Hmmm…I always have trouble drawing children, but I might try. Anyone else?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@everyone I wasn’t gonna say anything because I wouldn’t consider my art to be in the ‘manga’ style. But I’ve been stalking this thread cuz I love to see everyone’s art! I wanted to say I like what you are doing and I hope you all keep drawing and developing your skills 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Hello! And howdy do to you too! 😀
I like Star Wars too! Does being a crazy birder include birdwatching? That’s a SUPER cool hobby! 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome @kaya-young ! Hope you feel right at home here 😉
Do you have any writing projects at the moment? Also I really like your profile picture! Did you draw it? -
Ingrid replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail *waves enthusiastically* Welcome! I know this is a boring question, but where do you go to school?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Hello! I am also 15, homeschooled, and have three younger siblings (also an older sister)! Do you have a favorite genre to write?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Can I join in? I can only really draw manga…but I’m not very good.
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â For good measure…….

I drew this one (below) for a character Xchange:

And finally, one of my absolute favorite villains of all time…

I do have better examples, I just happen to not have pictures of them 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â YES I LOVE DRAWING MANGA STYLE!!!!!!
I’m still learning proportions and stuff, but I really enjoy it!! 😀
Other artists: @catwing @dragon-snapper @sage-g @ingridrd @my-mind-is-blank…
I don’t know if they draw manga style but……..
Well, I do anyway 🙂
Can I see some of your manga? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â I can’t believe I didn’t see the Beast until now!! I saw the Catwing, but not the beast! *smacks head*
Huh! O-O
That’s pretty accurate, actually. And, I must say, pretty good!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Annnnnd I got distracted reading blogs. I finished reading the haikus XD
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you are riding in a car, and you look over to the person driving the car right next to you, and you start brainstorming who he or she is
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa @cloudy @daughteroftheking :-O Those are AWESOME. Why aren’t I on this topic more often…?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice @writers
I’m making notes for an article…/Getting distracted and reading my haikus XD
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Have you ever heard the Finding Dory soundtrack? It’s AMAZING
- Load More
