-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Perfect! No more comments. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Sadly I don’t remember your time travel book. :*( I like time travel stories though…
Seeing as it’s consorting with demons and God says not to, it was a very easy decision.
I try to avoid the books portray witchcraft as good or neutral or something like that. Why I don’t read Harry Potter, play Pokemon, and other stuff that…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Hi 😀
XD Thanks. The way its turning out is kind of funny, because Swiggy is hopelessly melodramatic about his desire… -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m terribly late. *facepalm*
I’m the dragon that wrote the Legend of King Daeus that @claire-c and @dekreel were talking about. 😛
(And Claire-c, as for the Aberdeen question, I’ll see if I can, but these are not the easiest stories to write. XD)
So… Ariella, what do you like to write?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I moved that paragraph up and changed it a wee bit.
Also, the other POV problem. It was originally Aldred’s POV, but I tried to change it to Casse’s. When I separated out that section I forgot to change it back to his. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi @sam-kowal! That story sounds hilarious! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, great! I just realized that sounded like a big advertisement! Well, it can’t be, because none of you know who I am! 😀 I was just trying to explain that I actually am more interested and invested in my writing than it sounds from my first post here.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing XD XD The Firebird. A crashed plane. That is awesome.
I’m here, working for a bit on a story right now called Swiggy Wants to Destroy Everything. Stan is delighted with it, but it’s giving me a little trouble…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@aedesia Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
@dekreel Nope. Never been sued. Though I should be. *grins* @rochellaine *looks at you* *promptly melts a chair*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, no problem. I do have like 5 other people reading it. XD But yeah, the general stuff is just as important as the normal stuff, so if you are willing to do that, it would be amazing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD Yep. I am extremely determined. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing It’s so nice to find someone who believes that witchcraft is wrong!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, IÂ remember the war!
Well, at least that there was going to be a war. 😀
Do you remember my time travel book at all, or has it been too long? (It’s okay if you don’t, I’m just wondering.)
I’m here working on my western! @ariella-newheart Hi!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I do mostly fantasy too. This is fantasy (in my opinion) cause I’m making up the natives and their culture, beliefs, values, etc.. But, yes, this is more real world. The spiritual realm is the same as ours. And the natives do have witchcraft. But I am going to show that it is wrong, don’t worry. That is why the missionaries have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano You’re torturing me!!!!
They should make the giving of spoilers a violation of the forum rules. It causes too much trauma.
😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Looks much better now! The sentence you used as an explanation for Casse does it’s duty, but is a bit ungrammatical…And I missed one of the POV changes which can be fixed if you just change two words.
If you check the document one more time you’ll see a couple of new comments. Other than those, I think it’s great! Can’t wait to re…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m just leaving it at that. You’ll have to keep reading to find out. Let’s just say that he should take the nickname “Noble”. For this case, at least…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Indeed it is.
Basically a missionary family flies to an island where the natives are a bit Roman-ish. I did base them off the Romans a bit. They don’t speak the same language and there’s a war starting. I plan on it being mostly from the natives POV, but also some from one of the missionaries teens, Vanessa -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Actually, after reading everyone else’s answers I want to clarify. I already have self-published seven books and am in the process of publishing another. I have very good reviews from several of the many purchasers of my first six books. (I’ve sold over a hundred books.) So, though as @clairec said, writing is more of a hobby for me th…[Read more]
- Load More
