-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!! I actually didn’t require you to fill it out. I’ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! I’ll take note 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have a way of remembering Australia’s time (or at least Sydney’s time)! All you do is add four to the U.S. Eastern time, and then change a.m. to p.m., or vice versa. For example, if it is four o’clock p.m. Eastern Time, add four to get eight p.m., and then change from p.m. to a.m. Therefore, it is 8 a.m. in Eastern Australia. Or i…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That was AWESOME! I hope that there is more to the story! 😆😆😂😂🤣🤣
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @dragon-snapper btw, I’m back on writing again. and again, watching an Andy Griffith episode while I’m at it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 No, I actually haven’t watched any of those on Me TV. I’ve seen Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Perry Mason, and the Rifleman though.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!
@jenwriter17Â Yay! Random question, since you watch MeTV, have you seen the old 1960s Batman or Wonder Woman, M*A*S*H*, The Wild Wild West, or Gilligan’s Island? (Wow. I just seemed like a really big nerd…which I am though. 🙃) Agreed, the show’s music is fun to listen to!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Cool! It is awesome, it might outpace Harry Potter as my favorite fantasy series! (wait is “outpace” the right word? *growls at self like Saphira* And it does have an intricate magic system, which makes it believable (as believable as fantasy can get) because of the laws of magic.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like @warrenluther04 and @notawriter have got ya covered. And *whispers* I wouldn’t have been able to draw him well anyway… 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord. 🙂
@devastate-lasting Awwww…sure thing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YAY!!! Glad you like it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 yes I looove Andy Griffith! My family has actually watched quite a few old shows on Me TV. I just use youtube when I’m watching the show on my laptop. 🙂 I love the episodes with music in them, ’cause it’ll most likely be bluegrass or folk music 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Okay here’s Adrien! 🙂 I hope you like it.. I don’t usually use watercolors but I really wanted to have a go at them again.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like you already have several other people drawing Jay.. But I went ahead and drew him too! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Q is hilariously horrible. The actor is great, though. 😀 Did you know Q is also in VOY and DS9? And played by the same actor. I haven’t seen the episode, but I heard that the first time Captain Sisko of DS9 gets annoyed with Q he punches him, and then Q looks at him all hurt feelings and says something like “Jean-Luc neve…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And again I’ve messed up your tag… @warrenluther04
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, okay. Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warenluther04 @dekreel Yes, it’s set in Eastern time. If you’re in PST, count three hours ahead of you, and you’ll be at the right time. If you’re at nine o’clock, it will be twelve o’clock here, or if you’re at seven, it’ll be ten. (I’ve had a lot of practice with this because I have to organize conference calls for a class of people who li…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I’m pretty sure it’s set on Eastern time zone. Cuz I’m in Central where it’s 1:30, and I know Eastern is an hour ahead of Central
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @skredder @pretty-much-anyone-who-is-on-kingdom-pen Do any of you know what time zone KP is set to? I’m on the West Coast, so it gets kinda confusing after a while. Plus, I’m lazy and don’t want to do the math. 😛 I mean, who wants to do math when you can be writing? (Hope I didn’t offend anyone who likes…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry for butting in, but… You like The Andy Griffith Show too? If you want full episodes on something other than YouTube, you can go to this station called “MeTV,” they show a ton of the 1960-170-80s shows. It’s kinda awesome.
Well…yeah. Sorry again, that had absolutely nothing to do with writing. *goes to hide in a corner in…[Read more]
- Load More
