-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m not here… 😀 (It’s still Sunday where I live, so I’m not working) But I just wanted to ask you a question:
I’ve been jumping over to your blog once in a while to look for updates and I really like the new series you have going: Book vs. Movie vs. Musical. But I was wondering if you’ve picked out all your subjects yet? How ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 WOW! That is so cool. And funny. 😀 Third time’s the charm, huh? And the right to blankets without holes should definitely be Constitutional. 😀 😀
I really liked the unconventionality of the way you skipped the end of the last line of the first stanza and went into a separate ramble. It made it very interesting.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I don’t have to time to give it a full beta-read, but I scanned a few pages of it.
I’ve never watched those tv episodes you mentioned so I have no dea if it was contrived… honestly, for children’s stories, it seemed well done, though. The story moves along nicely and it seems… I can’t think of another word than polished, which is to…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’mÂ
procrastinatingediting! -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye XD Yep. Stan’s full name is Giarstanornarak, although it’s actually this odd dragon-culture title where the ‘rna’ is an honorific and his normal name is Giarstanorak. Sort of like ‘Brightlord’. XD I’m definitely not a crazy person
Yes, it’s Dalinar himself having the visions in the highstorms… actually, I don’t think I remember…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @clairec @jane-maree Anyone writing? I’m here…editing…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yep! Agreed… like if Eragon uses too much energy he’ll kill himself…
YES!!! She’s funny and sarcastic.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay! (But I’d still prefer to be a dog…I honestly think it fits me better than a dolphin) 🙂🐶
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’d love to critique this! what age group is it for? and you want us to leave comments in the google doc right?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig 😀 Anytime awesome swords are involved, the epic factor goes up.
I play the guitar, and I’m going to learn the keyboard soon, because we just got one. (I’m definitely not a master on the guitar, though.) I usually make my music by picking out guitar notes or trying some chords, and I don’t make the parts for the bass clef. To…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dekreel Bye guys! Write with you later. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Nah, it’s all good. 🙂 It’s still an annoying school essay. That hasn’t changed at all from high school to college. 🙂 I still somehow get my mom to read all my essays.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m going to sign off, too. Good luck on your project!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Byeee!
@skredder Ahh. Forgive me for my ignorance *scratches head*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Well, now I kinda take only business classes. They’re college classes.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye OH! I never explained it to you, did I? *bangs head on table*
KPA stands for KeePer adventure. It is, as you can see, a story about all the awesome beings on Kingdom Pen. So by “being in the KPA,” you are a character X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Interesting! Do you take a business class?
Ahhhh! Heheh XD
@winter-rose That’s funny! Hm… I seriously need to read LOTR…… *glances at bookshelf*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel My project is a report for taking a product or service international. It has to be like an actual business report you’d hand in to your boss.
My reason for it being awesome for the KPA being finished and posted in March might be because my birthday may or may not be in March. 😉
@winter-rose Thanks! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Just because I like you and I thought you might like reading this…… 😉 (Mostly cuz I like you XD )
Hmmmm! Do you want to be in the KPA sometime?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose *gulps Gatorade* 😉
BTW I’ve been meaning to ask you: Why do you and Snapper (and maybe Ethryndal, too) call each other LOTR names? XD
- Load More
