-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Another great part!
*cough* Well, I have weird things happen cause of the Wonder Portal.
I had the chairs appear so that whenever @dragon-snapper says anything she can melt a chair after. See her tag.
I’m not saying you should change it. It’s great! I’m just saying. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😛 Yeah, that’s my real name. 😀 Danielle. (Goodness, it’s weird to write that on here after a year and half of deliberately not.) SURPRISE! 😀
I’m assuming you’re surprised? 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *drops jaw* Did you just reveal your…actual name?
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I’m feeling slightly sentimental like you’re leaving, but you’re celebrating the fact that you’re not leaving. I find that utterly fascinating. Write that down somewhere. Happiness can be sad.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Free verse Poem Advice/Critique in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 I actually think some of the beauty of the poem is that it’s not clear and definitive, but rather sweet and floating, like this kind of poetry should be. I am afraid that putting a defining line into it might ruin it. Maybe you could just give it a title that explains what’s going on? Then you could keep the poem mostly the wa…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that name… that’s my name. 😛 The real one.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Free verse Poem Advice/Critique in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Ooh. I love this! @gh24682468999 I really love poetry. For free verse, it’s actually much easier to edit, because you don’t need to worry about the structure and keeping the rhyme.
To revise, I would make sure that the words are clear and concise. Choose your wording very carefully, especially with something short like this.
Maybe, you could…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Good idea 🙂
I write for a lot of reasons. It’s something I really enjoy, and I like creating stories. I started because I was inspired by other stories, and I thought… I want to do this. I want to create amazing worlds and powerful characters.
My mind is always thinking about story-related things. I write because I…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I kinda know what you mean. I started reading from a young age, but there’s been times when I’ve not read much or not much good. Yeah, Robinson Crusoe basically invented the ‘survival’ genre of storytelling. I liked that one 🙂
Thanks! XD Hah. You mean like the Simon Cowell who had Grace Vanderwaal on the show he does? XD My last name…[Read more]
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Step #1: Post the FB page link here so we can follow you. 😀
Step #2: Make sure it’s linked on your blog, and possibly include a link to it in your welcome email sequence for new subscribers (assuming you have a mailing list).
Step #3: My personal approach has been to be posting writing or reading related statuses 4-5 days a week, and then as…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, Kapeefers. I made meself a Facebook page (With my real name… *hides*) for the Silver Phoenix blog. But I’m wondering how to promote the facebook page to people other than myself and my friends on facebook… to people who aren’t my friends but people like you….
Or I guess the real question is, how do I use facebook as a writer…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel XD Epic. I love the perfect fifths thing. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oookay, that’s a lot to catch up on. XD
@introvert_girl Right. The emotions in my character should be strengthening them… I’ll try to keep that in mind…
@ethryndal This is for the third book in the trilogy, so I can understand why you’re not seeing it. I think one of the problems might be that I’m focusing too much on characters and not…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Out of season NaNoWriMo update in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c XD That’s hilarious though. (And thanks, but I have plenty to write about. 😛 )
I’m writing a science fiction trilogy right now. Working on the last book, then to editing. *headdesk* And thank you. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c YES! It sound hilarious, actually. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Woooohoooo! KP-versary (almost) Congratulations! 😀
I’m so glad you’ve been on here, Elizabeth! You’re cheery, fun and so helpful. I look forward to the coming years! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite How funny! I just posted about this this morning on my blog. XD
Why I Write - Load More

😀 Yep. Yep. Yep.
Dragon Snapper’s true name has been revealed.
I feel as though something special should occur
XD Probably. We should eat some ice cream.
*passes out bowls of ice cream with raspberries*
*eats bowls of ice cream with raspberries* Snapper is now satisfied.