-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops @introvert_girl
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh okay! Hmmm…I’m not sure that sounds very feminine.
@introvert-girl Persephone!!!! YAS. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Oh my gosh!!!! He’s so gooooooood! 😀 😀 😀 🙂
He does look muscular, at least in the way I envisioned him. I imagined him as kind of catlike-muscular, where you don’t really see the muscles but they are there.
And yes, you did spell his name right. 🙂
Thank you SO MUCH! (Wow. I’m gonna geek out ’bout this.) *geeks out*
Do you mind…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye No I’ve never read it. Ill add it to my ever growing (especially since I joined kp!) reading list. 😀 It sounds really good. Thanks for the recommendation!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’ve seen that movie! Unfortunately I’m pretty sure it’s her last name
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel There’s a movie (which I believe is based on a book) where one of the characters is named Miss Peregrine. It could work as a girl’s name I believe.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Okay here he is! 🙂 Sorry, he didn’t end up looking very muscular.. Despite that and other imperfections I hope you like it! (I’m also not confidant that I spelled his name correctly..) *shrug*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Yes it’s a girl. … Can Peregrine be a girl’s name?
@rochellaine That’s funny — I was JUST on that site! Unfortunately I didn’t find names I like :-/
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh, I love that! The faces and captions are all perfect.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Ha! Well, we’ll see. I’d certainly love to.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ha. Those are literally the story of my life. 😂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Boy, do I need this reminder sometimes. 🙂 To be honest, I’m at a weird stage in my writing career. I’m struggling to find time to write *coughschoolcough*, but I want to write so bad. All. The. Time. And that just doesn’t work when life is so busy. *sighs*
I guess I need to start making time to write because I don’t want my…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Is your character a girl?
All I can think of are names like Peregrine (for a boy), Parrianne and Perris (those aren’t that good, I know). 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Sure, here’s one. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oV9qnLtpy4Cwn8-JFfJaXzOn4A5-yqRBR-AqlFIyYdk/edit?usp=sharing
Yeah, song creation and all that. I probably should have come up with something more original, but in my defense the song creation is the basis for the whole magical system, the last book’s allegorical aspects, and the…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @rochellaine Thanks. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I really like it! I’ve never written any poem nearly this long. 🙂 I’m putting it in a separate google document myself where I will comment on it, because when I opened yours I got mixed all up in Elizabeth’s comments so that it was hard to go over just for myself. 😀
Since it’s a really long poem it might take me a while to get t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Glad you liked it!
@dekreel My first thought was that it could be a nickname for Pearl or Margaret (which means pearl). Some others I found were Perenelle, Peridot, Persis, Pearline, and Perecia.
There’s actually a thread I found somewhere on a baby-naming site which I’ll link to in case you want to wade through it for more ideas. I…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel The only ones I could think of are Peridot, (A gemstone) or Periwinkle? (this one isn’t a real name. Well its the name of a shade of purple, and a flower. But I’ve always thought it would make a cute name for a character.)  🙂 Or maybe her full name could be Peri and her nickname could be Pearberry- Actually maybe that’s weird. For…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenali @epicaddie2 @the-real-kapeefer
Thank you all! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily @rochellaine @skredder @ingridrd @anyone
Peri can be a nickname, right? What are some names that can have a nickname of Peri?
- Load More
