-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g I just remembered that you said I could consider myself tagged. 😀 Hooray! See if you like this poem for your topic of
Boxes, Foxes, and Rocks
In the land of Gerinoxes
There are many, many boxes
And they all are filled with foxes
And they’re set on rocksOne of the great paradoxes
Is that foxes don’t like boxes
But the boxes l…[Read more] -
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter I guess my idea of a futuristic name is a name that is a bit unusual, or that you don’t normally see. But that’s just my interpretation of it. 🙂
Kirlas reminds me of Star Trek too!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Have I ever mentioned how amazing this thread is? *wipes away yet another tear*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks! 🙂
@Ingridrd Yay! I’m glad you like it. After I finished it I realized putting her in the city might be WAY out of her character.. But I’m pleased it worked out! :]
@warrenluther04 Thankyou Sir. For those drawings I used watercolor and then a smidgen of colored pencils 🙂 Copics would be amazing to play with *heart…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I don’t have any suggestions for names.. But I was thinking about what makes a name sound futuristic.. And now I’m really curious. 😀 I do notice that futuristic names tend to be short? And often they are like normal names but spelled in an uncommon way. I feel like there is more to it then that though. What makes a name sound…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I love it!!! Now I want to go on a GIF hunt. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh my wooooorrrrd. YAS.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @ingridrd ! Those are snazzy names! I really like Flair and Penn.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Those are a really great! Thanks @rochellaine ! I especially like Kirlas and Rillor.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Here’s what I got:
Girls: Destiny, Flair, Trinity, Dyra, Krystal
Boys: Res, Penn, Axe, Gunn, Volt
Both Genders: Blue, Byrd, Nym, Rho, Digit
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yeah, this is my first attempt at a superhero story and it’s so much fun to write!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter AHHHHHH!!!! I love her! Thank you so much. And she even lives in Chicago so the city skyline is perfect. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, yes! HAHAHAHA!!!!
The “submit” button is one of the scariest things I’ve ever faced.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh yeah. This story is 10+ parts long, and I plan on submitting the last part on Easter Sunday. That’s when everyone goes GIF-hunting
Thank you!
@skredder Thank you very much! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That’s actually a very common torture method. It’s a form of brainwashing. There is no real significance to the question, but what the torturer is doing is trying to get the prisoner to give in – to break down. Once he agrees that there are five lights when he knows there are really four, he will begin to even think there are ac…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Easter is only a little over a month away. Are we really going to go GIF-hunting when it comes around?
This is a great story! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Here are a few I made up that could be futuristic:
Carill/Karill
Jurain(e)
Buddle (I think this would be a great kid or sidekick name 😀 )
Kirlas (My favorite on this list)
Jeale
Clomark
Mikra
Thrae
Rillor (This could also be a surname?)
Karby
Safiom (This one’s great for nicknames)Umm, is that enough? 😀 😀 I hope you like some of these.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
OOoo, Tyver is a pretty cool name, and so is Torren! Thanks @dekreel !
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
- I need help with plotting my story’s middle. I know how it begins, I know how it should end but what lies between is a haze.
- I need help with coming up with characters who are not too similar and writing characters with very different personalities than I have.
- I need help with writing descriptions and knowing when is too much…
- Load More
