-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Nope, British 🙂
Do you like Star Trek? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow! That was a long story. 🙂 The romantic side of me sighs happily at the good ending for Meeple and Leepl. 😀
Blue hair? Thanks a lot! *sarcastically*
Let me get back to you on that…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice ooh, sounds interesting! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salom01w4g oh I’m sorry to hear that. My mom has been putting lemongrass and frankincense oil on hers. not sure if it’s been long enough to see a difference though.I’ll look into that black seed oil too though. Thank you for praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Here is a map. All my resources are from fellow Aethasians who showed me maps of Aethasia X)

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Historical fantasy, a Beauty and the beast retelling.
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I’m going to disappear for the time being. Happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Not yet! I hope to watch it soon
And WELCOME BACK!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice cool! what genre?
I gotta go guys. Happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a really cool idea! Do it!!
Cool collage, by the way 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *shrieks* *barely stops herself from slashing the computer screen*
This is amazing.
This. Is. AMAZING!!!
AAH, and Stan! And Meeple! GAH! I was laughing so hard! X’D
I can’t fangirl enough
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yesss! I knew you guys would like that!
Taranar is on the same island as Aethasia, and its border is in the Mountain-Range-Of-Which-I-Can’t-Remember-The-Name (Just west of the Icemoors)
Hang on, I’ll find a map that I made…
Also, if there’s something I don’t know about the land of Aethasia that contradicts any of the above…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m working on rewriting a novella too actually!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on rewriting a novella I wrote over the summer of 2017.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I have looked at that list before and I’ve found a few I can enter. 😀
Okay, cool 😀 You can always fix it later, that’s my motto when it comes to annoying pieces of writing 😀 Fix it later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I know what an alternate universe is, I just wasn’t sure what you meant, but oh well. 😀 Glad you figured out how to help him escape. It’s always nice not to leave your MC hanging…
@seekjustice Aw, too bad. I’ve never entered a writing competition, though, even though I live in the US. I just googled it, though, and (I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I meant alternate universe, like, what might happen if a certain situation was different. Like, if instead of being homeschooled, I were public schooled, what would be different. Like that?
@seekjustice XD Parachute. That would be funny to see.
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you! That story sounds sweet. 🙂
But I did manage to figure…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, me too!
Looking for them. It’s really hard to find writing competitions a 17-year-old can enter in Australia.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I get distracted more often than I write, to be honest. 😀
Writing competitions? Reading the stories, or writing them yourself?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 What’re you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m sorry…I do know what an AU is, but I don’t quite get what you’re meaning here. 🙁 Is it that your MC will do what I suggested in an alternate timeline, but he can’t do it now? 😀
- Load More
