-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress I can relate to the friend thing. I’m terribly shy (And my interests are somewhat uncommon?) so it takes a special kinda person to put up with me enough to become good friends.
And I think its totally normal to only feel comfortable copying at first! Drawing is hard- and it takes time to build up your visual library and hand eye…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, tag me when you do come over and I’ll see if I can be here!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd This is awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! not sure if you’re still here, but just letting you know I can’t be on now, but I will be later in the day
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily sure, welcome!
@notawriter I guess we can just carry the discussion through today and tomorrow if that’s okay with everyone
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve read it and was also wondering how/when the discussion was gonna be. 🙂 You seem to be in charge though so what ever you wanna do works for me!
@waterlilly I’m obviously not Jen, but I think the more the merrier! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooo! I’m writing in the middle of the day again, instead of in the middle of the night!
Anyone around?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello! Welcome to the kingdom of pen! Hold on now.. Likes stories? Likes to draw? Likes photography?? AND YOUR AN INFP?? I think we’re gonna get along great! 😀 Also we’re pretty close in age (not going to say my exact age for privacy reasons.. but trust me, we’re close)
How long have you been drawing for? I’ve only been…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilyhuntress 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Have no fear, I have been talking to people inside my head since… well, I could talk.
😀 You write fantasy? *claps hands*
That’s wonderful, because I do, too. I even have a pet dragon, named Stan.By the way, is the Circle Trilogy the one about the desert world, and there…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Ohh, thanks for tagging me! This might take me awhile though…
*squints* *thinks really hard* Red Bubbles?!?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@joy Yeah, worldbuilding can get tough sometimes for me. It’s easy to fluctaute between way too much and not enough.
Umm… @kate-flournoy, whenever you get around to writing that book about worldbuilding, be sure to send me a link and I’ll probably buy a copy to keep in each room of my house… 😀 I need to know what you know.
@joy besides what…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, drat. Kate just stole my secret fire. 🙁
-
Daeus replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Fantasy, more than any other genre, is about the past, so the most important thing to nail down is the past history of your story world. Allegorical aspects are good to nail down early too if you want to have them. If you’re going to have magic, nail that down early. Oh, and nail down a map of all the lands included in your story, so you…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Ha! I’m reading The Green Ember Series right now too. Andrew Peterson’s great, though I have to sheepishly admit I haven’t read Dekker yet.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😂 Hahahaha! Thank you muchly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, that’s really cute!
When I first saw the line “This Narwhal was Ish” I thought it meant that he was so-so, because “ish” is what we put on the ends of the words when we mean “not really, but kind of.” Then I realized it was his name, and it became even funnier! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bows*
@kaya-young Thanks! I just copy and paste pictures into PowerPoint so that I can have all of the collages in one place. I usually just find pictures on Pinterest and sometimes just Google. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks for tagging me!!! 🙂 🙂 Here’s the best I got:
A Narwhal Fight
There once was a Narwhal called Lou,
who was proud as a dolphin, it’s true.
He owned a small ball
that would bounce up and fall
back into the ocean so blue.
There was also a young Narwhal that,
liked playing where Lou often sat.
This Narwhal was I…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Besides Lewis and Tolkien, what other writers inspire you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Question, ladies…..
Today we were supposed to read Ruth chapter 1 and have discussion tomorrow. So, do we wanna just read today and not post any comments until tomorrow? Or have discussion on through tomorrow until the next reading?
- Load More
