-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Well, I’m looking at aussie pinterest memes, so I’m not sure if it counts. Hey do you remember/did you try Vegemite chocolate?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace Haha! I don’t think I could be that mean to any of my protagonists. 😀 I love them all too much.
(* whispers* Psst; I just want to say we’re trying to keep this topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves if possible. 🙂 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Cool, I’ve just got to read a bit to my siblings, and then I’ll be on!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! If you do try it, please let me know, because I am totally in the dark as to what “separates” them but for some reason I really hope they can break through the windows and get together! 😀
I’d also like to see any prompts you make up.
(I know what you mean…I am definitely working on WAY too many projects at once!)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 This is a great topic idea. That last prompt you made is seriously epic and introspective. If I weren’t already working on too many projects at once, I would try it. I may still, but it seems the type of theme that would require a subte and delicate theme-master to make work.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on in about fifteen minutes, I hope. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj That villains one…*cries tears of laughter* I might incorporate this into my new story WIP thingy (which I really need to start…), it would be hilarious! (I posted about it a long, long, time ago in a galaxy not so far away…AKA back when I first joined KP…. Wow. That seems like so long ago. (I really need to stop rambling on and on…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 That doesn’t sound too complicated to me, actually. It depends on how long it is- the more book, the more theme you can fit in. The important thing is to be delicate and decisive with the ideas, and they will all fall together nicely. Good luck with it! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @anyone
Anyone around? I’ll be writing in about half an hour!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ 🙂 Just trying to help! 😀 Wow! That’s a great idea! Ooh…that would explain a lot that the Last Jedi didn’t (since Luke *bleep!* *spoiler-warning sign appears*) 😉 The Jadith watching Ben grow up would be cool. And right after RotJ…awesome! *activates Star Wars geeking out mode* *geeks out* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, it was love at first sight! He fell head over heels for her. He even asked for her to glean in only his field with his maidens. He was smitten. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine argh, sorry i can’t! not sure if you’re still on, but I might be on late tonight or tomorrow.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I’m actually still here for a little while longer. Anyone want to join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine aw, yeah he totally was being really sweet and generous to her, like…..a lot. 🙂 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Um…I think I’m going to actually try writing a short story for your first prompt. This will be weird because I almost exclusively write realistic fiction, but I do – ahem – on occasion, (very rare occasion,) write sci-fi. IF it works out I’ll let you know! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi @spradlin! Ghosts are cool.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree @jenwriter17 When I was little I liked the story but thought it a little strange that she had to ask him to marry her, since I’ve always liked the man to pursue the girl, but now when I read it I kept spotting little things that proved to me he had his eye on her all the time. 😀
- He noticed her as someone new and different
- He had…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@cindygreen I’m glad you liked it! When I read the newsletter I couldn’t let an opportunity like that pass. 😀
If you were planning to write it, why don’t you write it anyway and post it here? I’d love to read it. I’ve read a lot of your poems on KP and liked them!
Or else, you could request to be tagged here with a new topic if you’re interested. 🙂
- Load More
