-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young @alia hello! I’m working on CC.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
scratch that. putting the littles (the youngest two) to bed. but I shall return!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, I’m back
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m (kinda) writing!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yay! (What you said last time. It makes sense. We expect more from our books and they are longer and have more chance to change. Poems are shorter and we don’t expect as much from them.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing 😀 😀 I’ll be around in about an hour probably if you’re still here.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks so much! I really love her!! 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, that does make sense. And no, you didn’t sound rude. 🙂
In what I’ve done so far, I wrote that the person prayed and I wrote the emotion surrounding the prayer. I just didn’t write the prayer itself. I do think it’s impossible to write a christian character who doesn’t pray.
@kaya-young Yeah, you’ve got a good point there.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @rochellaine And I arrive when everyone leaves… Today is not my day.
I’m writing!
@warrenluther04 @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @ethryndal -
Catwing replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 It doesn’t sound too complicated. Anyways life is complicated. ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Probably. I think everyone’s getting ready for bed now, so we’ll do Family Worship in a half hour or hour and after that I should be back. See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Byeee! When you return will you let me know if you liked it? 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to go have lunch and do a few things, but I should be done and back in a 1 1/2hr, if all goes to plan. I might see you later?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yum… I like it. ;3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine (thank you for the link 😉 ) @seekjustice
I’m signing off. see ya! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Praying for you and your friends.
@daeus That does sound stressful. Praying. -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s been an honor to be the editor-in-chief here. Thanks. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, Oh, that doesn’t really have anything to do with the joke. You have to watch more and see what the “Who’s on First” means. It gets really crazy. What you saw was just an introduction, and no on remembers that. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yes and I watched a bit! A retired actors baseball league??? Curious.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice How about the one I posted? Can you see that?
- Load More
