-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Alpha? Beta? Charlie?! How many types of proofreading are there?!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@his-instrument Ah, that’s awesome. 🙂 I’m very proud of you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Lol. *pats shoulder* There there. You’re only ah… two months late.
LOL Yes you can read it. BUT, you’ll probably have to wait a bit until I’m done with this round of edits. Then, I’ll ask for another round of beta-readers (charlie-readers). But I will need that kind of people, so I’ll be sure to tag you if you’re available…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ah, that makes sense. I sit on my bed, though. It’s a wee bit softer than the floor. And it has pillows! 🙂
-
Snapper started the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
So recently (okay, not recently). For the past TWO novels, I’ve been really focusing on the show don’t tell thing. That in itself is all right. I don’t know how to do otherwise now. However, it creates another sort of problem.
Choppiness.
Due to the fact that I’m not exactly writing a school essay and transitions such as ‘furthermore’ won’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I can’t wait to read it.
Right now, me and my MC are plotting how to sneak a group of people into a fortified castle.
@dragon-snapper Out of curiosity, if you melt all chairs, what do you sit on to write?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Same, though. XD
Thanks for the melt. I needed that. *forces self to return to story* Sheesh. “Favorite part,” I said.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus HA! Yes, you are SO friendly and kind. As friendly and kind as a lamb. (get it? XP )
(That was perfect timing… X’D )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 *melts walking stick* I SHALL WRITE UNASSISTED!
SNAPPER, quit getting distracted. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s funny! *blinks* *takes note*
Wellll it’s one of my favorite parts because it involves a certain batch of someones whom I really like… but I shall spare no details 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *hands walking stick to my brain* Sighhh
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Now I’m getting curious. You said you’re getting to your favorite part of the KPA, but everything before has been so good. I’m wondering how much better this is going to be!
Anytime one of my family members says “Hello,” I immediately respond with “Yellow hotdog.” I have no clue why. When they call out my name I respond with…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *SLAP* That was for Loki
@dekreel Oh, thanks. Yes, I am friendly to everyone. lol. Perfect timing. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Aw, thank you!! I love talking to you, too. Despite the element of mistrust… X)
@daeus Seconding Snapper. you are an awesome king, so friendly to everyone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yep. I’m old now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

@kate-flournoy *mic drop*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy It’s sap 2.0. It’s the sap of the new age. Loki would drink it.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ey! Long time no see! Yeah, my brain does that all the time. B-p
@skredder *starts fuming* *stops fuming* Ah, in that case, I’m okay with that 🙂
Hello!
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

